Forty-two

Ellen

"Let me in! I don't care what orders you have I need to talk to him!" I repeated for what seemed like the hundredth time to Koosung who hung his head low in guilt.

"I'm sorry Miss Ellen but they're in a meetㅡ" he said his voice just slightly above a whisper still avoiding eye contact.

I glared at him with my arms crossed over my chest determined to stay here until I could enter further into the hallway to the floor. I wasn't going to give up I'd gone through hell to get into the building including my escape from Sori-na back at the hotel, just then I heard steps rustle closer before a familiar face, who I had missed, came into view.

"What's going on out heㅡ" I heard Jin ask being cut short as we made eye contact, "Ellen?"

"Jin!" I ran past Koosung leaping onto Seokjin wrapping my arms around his neck, I felt him hesitate for a second but fortunately gave in and tightened his arms around my waist.

"I need to talk to all of you, please..." I held his hands in mine begging him, searching his eyes for understanding.
"Ellen," he started scratching the back of his neck.
"I don't think it's a good idea, Yoongi considers you a threatㅡ I know you wouldn't be capable of doing such thing but it'll be hard to talk to everyone else..."

"A threat?" I scoffed,
"If I were to do something I would've done it already he needs to stop being so stubborn!" I felt slightly offended at the label and I stormed down the hall headed to where I would give him a piece of my mind until he was willing to listen to me.

"Yoongi I need to talk to you now!" I spoke loudly as I swung open the glass door to his office.
He glared at me before motioning to the other guys to leave.

I felt my eyes water as they brushed past me avoiding my gaze, Jungkook was the last one but surprisingly he hesitated to continue walking and looked up at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi's stern voice interrupted our eye contact before he lowered his head and walked out.

I stood in front of his desk as he slowly stood up with his hands in his pockets, "What do you want?"

"Yoongi you need to let me explain everything to youㅡ" I walked around his desk to face him "ㅡplease, you know I'd never lie to you."

I grabbed his hand in between both of mine and I felt his body tense up at the contact.
His eyes softened as I waited for his approval to let me speak.

"Do you have any idea how lost I felt when you disappeared how frustrating it was to not find you?" his voice was cold but I could sense the pain behind it.

"I'm sorry... but at the moment seeing how they had the upper hand over me I thought it best to go, I couldn't have them hurt you or anyoneㅡ everything I did, I did for a reason but I'd never lie or betray you. You have to trust me."

Before I could continue I felt him move his hand from my grasp and instead cupped my face.
"You do understand if it would've been anyone else they'd be dead right? Anybody else who would've left our side... but I could never hurt you Ellen but I also can't pretend nothing happened for the safety of the group."

I pressed my lips into a tight line in defeat but kept my eyes on his.
"Please, just let me explain everything that happened it's important for the business and the rest of the guysㅡ remember we were partners..." I wrapped my hands around his wrists as he rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs.

It took about ten solid minutes of me sitting there explaining every detail about Minho's business plans and how I attempted to intervene so I could get information, Yoongi listened quietly and nodded his head before standing up leaning his arms on the table.

"When I realized the possibility I had to find out about their schemes I just had to take the chance. I'm sorry for everything..."

He interrupted me by clearing his throat, "Did you sleep with him?" his husky voice spoke.

"Eunho?" I stuttered out.

To say that I was mad was an understatementㅡ I was offended, hurt and shocked.

I was speechless at his questionㅡ how could he think such things, yes I let him hug me and kiss me but that was just me playing a part to gain their trustㅡ which by the way worked. Had he even listened to a word I said, what I was able to figure out?

"Did you fucking sleep with him!" he demanded in a harsher tone and didn't even give me a second to reply before he slammed his fist on the desk making me flinch.

"Ofcoursㅡ" as soon as I stood up to deny his accusations we were interrupted by a loud squeaky voice.

"Baby! I bought you some breakfast since I wasn't able to see you last night!"

I turned to see a skinny red-head with a tight white dress and ridiculous six inch matching stilettos walk in carrying a paper bag.

Baby?
Last night?
What the actual fuck?

She completely ignored my presence and walked around the desk to Yoongi's side pecking him on the lips. I felt my heart drop to my stomach and immediately felt my blood boil.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry, slap Yoongi across the face or punch that barbie doll's cake-face.

"So you get mad and accuse me of sleeping with Eunho when you're the one sleeping around?!" I shouted listening to the evident pain in my voice.
"I can't believe I was actually feeling like shit because I thought I'd hurt your feelings."

I can't believe in just a matter of weeks he was already sleeping around.

I stormed out of his office and ran to the elevator as I felt my wrist being held tightly.
"Ellen..."
"Let me go!" I yanked my arm away from Jin's grasp and left the building in tears and with a broken heart.