Chapter Eleven

Scared. Afraid. Terrified.

My feelings were jumbling through me. I was petrified. I pulled over a silky shirt and tied my cloth around my eyes. He knows.

I whimpered at the thought. What is he going to make me tell him? I didn't want to tell him anything. I don't know what he would do to me. Maybe the same as Jace.

That thought killed me. My best friend. Locked in a cell probably being starved and tortured. All because he came to see me. Just to look at me. I gulped and walked out  of my room, following his scent.

Scents can have feelings to them or say something about a person if the feeling is out and strong. Ryder's was in a rage, his scent strained and tensed. I shivered and stopped abruptly. I was in front of his office door. His scent was strong and he seemed to be pacing inside. He stopped. I pulled on the door knob and letting myself in.

"Shut the door" he growled out. I whimpered and closed the door behind me. "Lock it" I turned the little knob, locking the door. "Go sit" I nodded and found my way over to a soft couch, sitting down.

"Explain" I sensed him in front of me.

"I-I can't" I broke the silence that was he sober us. He growled and then I heard a crash. I flinched at the noise and he was angry.

"Why can't you tell me?" His wolf, it sent shivers down my spine.

"I-I just..c-can't" I'm scared. He crouched in front of me and I felt his hand grab mine and another one of my leg. I gasped.

"Please. Ryder is a Jackass for hurting you probably making your scars worst my love. Please. Just let me help you" I shook my head and felt tears streaming down, I was shaking.

"N-no they will kill me...t-they will k-kill me" I pulled away from his grip, curling up into a ball.

"No one will kill you as long as I'm here" he was turning back to Ryder.

"P-please don't let him come back"

"Who?" Ryder's wolf had whimpered, seeming to be fighting with himself.

"R-Ryder I don't want him here" thats when he grew silent and my hand flew up to my mouth stifling a gasp.

~

Ryder

Dane let me out! This is my body!

And I give you power now shut the hell up! Something happened to Mate!

I mentally groaned and just watched the scene unfold, attempting to get out.

"N-no they will kill me...t-they will k-kill me"she pulled away from Danes grip, curling up into a ball.

"No one will kill you as long as I'm here" I almost got out.

"P-please don't let him come back" Dane gave her a confused look, running a hand Through my hair.

"Who?" Dane whimpered as I almost got out of the link.

"R-Ryder I don't want him here" thats when I stopped. My heart dropping into the out of my stomach. It was silent.

She hates you..she-

Shut up. I got out of the link allowing myself to come back, my eyes turning back.

"Why. Why don't you want me back?"

She broke out into a sob. She tucked her head into her knees which were at her chest.

I reached out and all she did was scoot away, my face softening. "Emmy" he came back saying that and she broke down shaking more.

"N-no! D-don't call me that..don't" I gritted my teeth.

"Just tell me, who gave you those scars" I said softer. Her face lifted up a bit, probably trying to sense my moves.

"My..my Step-Father" step father?

"You have a step father" she nodded sadly. She then curled up into a ball again.

"I-I need Jace" she said softly. I felt my throat go dry and I clenched my fist.

"You don't need a rouge to help you, I'm your ma-"

"You didn't admit that before! You didn't admit that when introducing me to your sister! To any pack members! You kicked me, punched me; open my wounds. Called me names! I want Jace!" Her voice was powerful and Dane seemed to submit.

"Fine" I spat. Walking to the door and slamming it behind me.

I angrily walked over to the guard tower and pack members spared me looks. I groaned and walked down the steps. "Marlin doors cell block A5, open" I heard a 'Yes Alpha' and a buzzard sound.

I walked to where the cell was and stared down at the crippled man.

"Your lucky Emerald needs you or I would've had a new head decoration for my wall" I undid his chains making him get up.

I pushed him along to the pack house. Wolfs were on guard already as he entered. I kept pushing him along getting to my office. I opened the door throwing him in and he fell, making Emerald gasp.

"Have a fun time" with that I shut the door.

~

Emerald

"Have a fun time" he slammed the door and I scrambled over to where I heard Jace fall.

"J-Jace! I'm so so so sorry I-i"

"Hey it's okay Em.."

"N-no..no it's not, he's a monster he's"

"He's your mate" he coughed out and his head rested in my lap. I gasped.

"H-how do you"

"Sixth sense" he strained. I let out a pained laugh and his hand came over mine. "He needs you. You shouldn't be with me.." he coughed and I kept my head down.

"He's horrible. Look what he did to you"

"Em I don't think you can look what he did to me" I felt my lip go up into a smirk.

"Touché" he chuckled a bit and started to wheeze.

"But seriously Em. Give him a chance. The past is already done, at least allow him to try and make your future better, you can tell him"

"How do you kno-"

"Seventh sense" I playfully slapped his chest and he chuckled.

"Now go-" he coughed again and I rubbed circles in his hair.

"Will you be fine right here-"

"Ya I'm good Em. Go"