Chapter 22

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Plz pray before you read if its time and you haven't...

Enjoy the Chapter!!!

********************************************************

"Know that victory comes with patience,

relief with affection, and 

ease with hardship." - Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

*******************************************************

Arina's POV

Once we reach the Walima hall Alina helps me out and straighten my dress, I smile in return.

"Adam! Come stand next to her. You both are going in together" Shouts Alina at Adam who is going in

He comes back with an annoyed expression and stands few centimeters away from me to my left. As per Alina's instructions we link our arms together and walk into the hall with Mom and Alina while Alex goes to the men section.

Alex is treated as a family member by everyone as he is Adam's best friend and was present to help him in his darkest times. He actually is a really good, helpful and loving guy Masha Allah.  Alina told me about him today including the part that he's atheist. May Allah guide him to the right path and religion.

Everyone clasps as we arrive to the Stage and Adam helps me up. Once seated, My mama comes to meet me and we hug, she kisses me  and Adam on the forehead and talks for a bit before the guests starts showering us with presents and blessings.  Even though Its only been a day but I still missed her, Zaid and Dad a lot.

Adam stays for a while and then leaves for the men section.

Alina, Maya and Amira joins me and we spend the the rest of the time talking and giggling.

Few hours later 

The guests all leave so Dad and Zaid comes to meet us. We all sit for together for a While spending some time together and talking about everything.

We stay in the hall for 20 minutes sorting all the payments before leaving for home.

At Zeewad Mansion 

We enter the house saying the Dua and saying Salaam to the guards.

Mom says good night and salaam to us and leaves for her room once we all utter our replies.

Adam climb up the stairs after me and Alina who takes me to her room after we take my Pj's from our room. I take my jewellery in Alina's room while she takes shower and then I take shower. We pray isha together and then I leave for my room as its late by now.

I enter the room to see Adam sleeping. He didn't pray any prayers today. May Allah guide him to the right path. I will try my best this week and Insha Allah by the end of this week he'll be praying.

I proceed towards my side of the bed with my Hijab still on and lay down, Once I'm done with my night Dua's and asking forgiveness for myself and everyone I close my eyes and enter my dreamland.

Next morning

I wake up to my Alarm and slip out of the covers and into the bathroom. I make wudu and tie back my hijab. I try to wake up Adam, at first he doesn't but I don't leave him alone till he is fully up because today I woke up early for him.

Once he's up he grumpily walks to the bathroom after glaring at me which I return with my innocent smile.

I wait for him to return, 5 minutes later he comes in finally!