[ Chapter 04 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

You woke up after a 'good' night sleep, at least you got a few hours. "Damn insomnia". You climbed out of your bed, rearranging the sheets for a bit.

It had been a while since you started training, and it was a pain in the ass. You thought it was ridiculous how some of these teens had decided to become trainees when they couldn't even do ten pushup.

When you were awake is was 3 in the morning. You sighed and changed in a fresh new uniform, you did the straps for the 3DMG around your legs and waist. When you were done with the straps you walked out of the dorms for a walk. It was like 4 a.m. but there were also some trainees awake.

You missed them. Your friends, your brother. You felt like a nobody around these youngsters.

Yelling was heard from the boys dorms. Eren and Jean were back at it again. "Stop talking about Mikasa in your sleep! It's fucking weird!" Eren yelled. "I didn't!" Jean yelled back. A high pitched voice was trying to calm them down but to no avail.

You walked past the building, into the forest that was close to the training grounds. It was relaxing to walk in a forest without having to worry about Titans popping out of nowhere. Birds were chirping happily as you heard a squirel climb up a tree. You hummed softly, remembering the song your mom would always sing to you and Levi when she was still alive.

●●●

The training started. Now the trainees were starting with their 3DMG balancing test.

You were 5th in the row but the people before you were terrible. You scoffed as you folded your arms.

"Cadet [Y/N], it's your turn. Show what you got." Keith Shadis ordered you as two other trainees hocked you onto the balancing machine. You felt being lifted of the ground and standing still in the air.

You hang there totally still, nothing moved and you balanced perfectly. You heard a few gasps around you from the people who went before you. You let out a small sound as you were brought back to the ground."Tch" Eren stared at you with admiration, now determined to do just like you.

●●●

You ate your usually dinner and you went on a journey after, trying to keep your mind of things.

After your run around the campus, you took a nice quick shower.

You stepped in your sleeping quarters, closing the door behind you. Everyone was already there since they returned immediately after dinner.

They didn't spare you a glance as your placed your stuff in the drawer.

The day after, you did the same. The cycle repeated. Again and again.

☆☆☆