(53) Negative

Chapter 53- Negative.

"Jesus, you know what I fancy right now? An apple," I answered before Matt could even begin to.

My heart was pounding, and I was slightly fine before I opened the door to the shop and that's when I knew I was near to a panic attack.

Matts hand laid on my leg. "Stop." My leg stopped moving up and down as soon as Matt had demanded.

"Sorry," I let out sheepishly. I felt bad for him having endure my state right now, but to be honest I think I was passed caring.

We were sat in the car at the moment, waiting for the right time to get out. I was just too scared to move.

Matt had tried to get out of the car plenty of times now but I wasn't having it.

There was a possibility that I was pregnant. That thought alone shook my whole world and put me into complete panic mode.

It didn't seem all that bad but then you thought about being a mother and having to bring up the baby and making sure it turns out to be well mannered and good at school and then there's the actually giving birth!

It sounded all too scary, but deep inside I knew we could do it-that's if I was pregnant after all.

"I'm getting out of this sodding car before I go insane! We've been here for almost an hour I'm sure I've memorised the detail of the fabric on these bloody seats!" Matt exclaimed loudly before opening his car door.

"No, Matt," I whined as I looked to him with panic.

"Yes, Cali, I'm a man who has needs and I'm not living in this car for the rest of my life, now get out!" He jabbed his thumb behind him to emphasise his point.

I sighed shakily before opening the door and getting out myself. I held the bag tightly to my chest as I walked to Matt.

"You know the plan?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"You distract Kyle whilst I go to the toilet and see if I'm pregnant,"

"Yes, you've got it," Matt smiled my way. "Oh, but don't have a heart attack in there, it's okay to panic but jeez, you seem almost schizophrenic." He stated. I wanted to laugh at his sense of humour, and I knew he was right, but I couldn't. So I nodded and made my way to the front door. "Negative, that's what you are, just stay positive," I found his statement Ironic but I nodded again anyway.

As soon as I opened the front door I was glad Kyle hadn't bounded to the door like a dog waiting for his owner to return. I would've been disappointed if I hadn't have been put into such circumstances.

"Go upstairs, quick," Matt whispered. I bounded off up the stairs taking two at a time whilst Matt turned left to try and find Kyle.

I slammed the bathroom door shut as soon as I was inside. I turned the lock and breathed a sigh of relief.

Usually, the cool blue theme of this bathroom would have done wonders to calm me down. But I had a pregnancy test in my hand. I was anything but calm.

I tipped the bag upside down until the pregnancy tests came tumbling out of the bag and clattered to the floor.

"The sooner I get this done, the better," I whispered to myself.

I picked up the box and took the stick from outside it's packaging. It seemed all foreign to me.

I took a deep breath and did what I needed to do.

After wards, I laid the stick down on the counter as if it burned me to touch.

Just as I was about to start counting, a knock came from the door.