Chapter 3: Dr Henderson/Dinner P.1

-Christina-

I woke up and found myself already in my pjs and in my room. I sighed and remembered that Jason promised to carry me back, and I am glad that he did.. I turned my head gently and saw that it was just 9 am. 

Sighing I dragged my laxy bum out of bed and ran straight into my bathroom. Not bothering to close the door, since I was not going to shower. 

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, brushed my hair, and was done doing my lady business, I walked out and went straight into my closet. I stripped off my pj's and slipped on my comfotable white sweats that went loose from the top and went tight as it went down my legs. I grabbed the matching sweater and slipped it on, after throwing on my bra of course.Grabbing and slipping on my red shoe wedges. I walked out of my room.

I walked out and found that everyone has already left for the meeting probably. I sighed and saw that Ken has already ordered my breakfast. I carefully walked over to it and pulled the lid open.

It was a bagel with butter already plastered on there. Next to it was a plate of fresh blueberries, strawberries and of course pieces of mango. He chose milk as my drink. I smiled and found a note that was hidden underneath the napkins.

I moved the napkins to the side and picked the note yup, and began reading it.

Dear Chrissy, 

If you have already guessed it, all of us are at the meeting again.. and let me tell you gurl.. it is fucking boring as hell.. but I had to write you  letter to tell you that we are gone and will come back as soon as we can to be with you when Dr. Henderson checks on how your doing.. so enjoy this breakfast that I ordered for you.. and watch a couple of movies or something.. 

                                                                                                               Love, Ken

I smiled and laughed a bit. I slowly sat down and began chewing on my bagel. My thoughts were running everywhere inside my mind.

I knew that it was getting worse. I can feel it.. and I know that I should tell everyone but they have a lot of things on their sleeve. I couldn't add more on their minds.

The pack comes first and the safety of others as well.

I sighed and poked a piece of mango on my fork. I slowly took a bite slowly.

My thoughts turned around to my family, pack and ex friends.. also my mate.... I should tell them the news of my passing. But I guess they would celebrate over the fact that I am dying and is gone from the face of Earth.  

But I have to face them sooner or later and tell them the news.. I don't want to hold hate and anger towards anyone.. I want to be free and live my life happy with everyone else in the pack. 

I chugged down my milk and cleaned the tray up. I carried it and opened my room door, putting it in the hallway, I walked back into the suite and closed the door. 

I waltzed back into the couch and pressed the T.V on. As I continued searchignf or any interesting T.V shows. I came across The x factor. 

This will have to do, I thought. After a couple of minutes, I soon began to make a decision about telling everyone the news. And I finally agreed to do it.. I wanted to be free. I don't want to always feel this heavy about my feelings. 

A knock startled me out from my thoughts, I stood up and walked carefully towards the door. I peaked throught the hole, and saw that it was Dr. Henderson.