trente-huit

TO THINK THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE HOW FLEETING YOU ARE

🍦

the steps were almost unrecognisable as the shaky brunette let his fluffy-sock clad toes hit the wooden floor, faint creaks emitting from the floorboards. his face had become subject to tears, leaving his features reddened and puffed.

he was aware that the current situation was threatening; but his endearment was too strong to allow anger to take over his lover. tyler knew that he had the ability to soothe the red head, but still he believed this time to be more difficult.

he forced himself to hold back a refreshed sigh as thrilling scents filled his nose once entering the kitchen, and allow his eyes to roam for his distressed lover. confusion quickly took over once he was greeted by the red head stood staring through the window.

"j-joshua?" his frail and weakened voice called out, laced with uncertainty. he wouldn't be lying if he said that he half-expected the red head to become angered by his presence.

the stressed boy simply sighed, turning to face his feeble lover, eyes widening once he realised the extent of his actions. as a way of repent he quickly strutted over, pulling the brunette's head into the crook of his neck, arms wrapped around the shattering torso.

his lips formed a string of apologies, the brunette sobbing into his grey sweater was his response. the guilt that surfaced was enough to cure the criminally insane, his instincts telling him to coax the angel from his depressed state.

"y-you hate me, don't you?" tyler whimpered, his locks curled by calloused fingers. to say that the statement caused the red head to become distraught would be an understatement, for his façade instantly broke. he was fighting back any signs of weakness as a lone tear ran down his cheek.

"that's absurd; i don't believe that anything will get in the way of my love for you." he confessed, and it was heart-wreching for the tearful brunette who only needed validation that he was loved.

"bu-but i made you angry." tyler whispered so delicately that if tampered with, it would shatter. the red head simply disregarded the statement by shaking his head, pressing a kiss to the heated forehead.

"you're incapable of doing so, sweetheart." and that smile that brought butterflies to the stomach presented itself. "you want to help with the cooking?" tyler quickly detached himself from his lover and practically galloped towards the kitchen, instantly slipping into his role as he resumed the work that joshua had once begun.

the red head crept behind the productive boy, watching the whisps of hair fall upon his face as his fringe had began to grow out. his strong arms wrapped themselves around the slim waist, the refreshing scent of cinnamon emitted from his brown curls was simply ravishing.

"you're so beautiful, you know that?"

"yes, you tell me that every d-day, joshie." the brunette giggled airily, his voice soothing and calm, dismissing any anger that the red head once felt.

"yes, but darling - you are so ethereal, i believe it to be a curse that you reside along with me, for i do not deem myself worthy. i sometimes wonder if you're a figment of my imagination, because you're a dream." the cheeks of tanned beauty were burning profusely as his arms continued to perform tricks upon the food inside the pan.

"i-i know you keep saying that to me, an-and i cannot help but deny your claims. i appreciate it, but how can you prove my beauty?" the brunette whispered so coldly, before resuming his intentions.

the red head swiftly spun the quiet and introverted brunette, careful not to damage the cooking food. a soft hand carresed a prominent jaw as eyes locked. "there are so many ways i can validate your beauty." he proclaimed, settling on pressing a delicate kiss to those fine lips that drove him crazy.

once again tyler was flustered, shyly curling in upon himself as he turned back to face the stove, a smug smile upon his lips as those hands wrapped around his torso. "what if i-i continue to disregard?" he questioned, voice wavy and uncertain.

"i'd find it absurd if you were to disregard my remarks, but i guess i would have to find other ways to prove it to you." joshua nibbled at the skin upon the tanned shoulder, tyler sucking in a longated breath.

"how would you prove it?"

a sly smirk crept as the red head ran through several scenarios. his hands began running up and down the brunette's sides, sending series of shivers throughout the boy's body. and with a raspy, low pitch; he spoke, "well, first i would lay you down, admire you from afar. tell you how absolutely endearing you are. then i would press kisses across your pretty skin, marking you so that nobody ever taints you. i'll make your beautiful skin pink and purple, light moans passing those plump lips of yours."

and at those commands, whimpers were forming in the back of tyler's throat as he turned off the stove, eyelashes fluttering. "my hands would roam your smooth skin, going down and until i reach-"

the brunette threw his head back into joshua's shoulder as he felt a warm presence hovering over his throbbing prince parts. he simply ached for affection, and the seductive words that were spat truly drove him to insanity, seeing no signs of return.

"you'd make lovely sounds like that, princess. you'll be begging me to look after you, but i don't think i will." the red head whispered, hot breath hitting tyler's ear lobe, before experimentally giving a slight squeeze to the growing tent that emerged from the wine panties that rested upon hips.

"j-josh..." the boy trailed off as his jaw slacked, heavy breaths passing his chapped lips as the hand continued to antagonise him. a finger quickly hushed him, tyler being mischevious, allowed his mouth to take in the finger, coating it in thin layers of saliva.

"you get worked up so fast, petal." joshua claimed, before lightly pressuring himself into the curved bottom of the angel. the absurd moan that was to come, filled the ears of the red head gracefully as the feeling of joshua's hardened state pressed up against his panties was practically temptation.

"p-please, i-i," tyler whimpered, slightly perking his bottom to push back into the boy behind him. joshua simply let out a laugh, his lips ghosting over the sensitive part upon the brunette's neck.

"daddy doesn't know what you want, darling." and to think tyler believed joshua was angered by his presence mere moments ago, was completely blasphemous. he was bathing in attention, yet yearned for the sweet pleasure he had recently become accustom to.

"i-i want you to love me, p-pl-please daddy."

🍦

💭if only you knew how much i truly adore you, for i would not have to prove anything.💭

2.

shit man two left