• P R O L O G U E •

A/N: Before y'all read I just wanna let y'all know I won't tolerate any hate on Camila even if she's not in the band anymore. So keep it peaceful or y'all can read another story and get out 🙃 enjoy x

Y/N's POV

"Babe no that's not how we're gonna be." My girlfriend of five years giggled over the phone.

I chuckled at her cuteness as I laid in bed listening to her, "Camila yes that is exactly how we're gonna be I can already see you. You know walking around in our own beach house- cause I know how much you love the beach- and you'll look at me as you drink your vanilla latte- with extra vanilla never forgot it -and I'll look at that pretty big diamond ring on your ring finger just to be met with a kiss from you-"

"Oh god baby stop you're killing me right now." She cooed before laughing softly and I smiled at her angelic laugh.

"Then yeah I pin you against the wall and ravish you the best way possible." I slightly joked which made her giggle deeply.

"Or maybe the island? Especially if it's surrounded by windows." She hummed and I smirked with a small chuckle.

"Oh yeah put on a live show for the neighbors!" I exclaimed and she laughed again which only made me giggle with her.

"I love you, you know that?" She whispered and I felt my heart swell.

"I love you so much babygirl." I mumbled and she sighed heavily.

"I wish I were there right now so I can give you a huge kiss and possibly do some other things." I could practically see the playful smirk in her voice and I adjusted myself through my boxers.

"Mhm I'm liking the sound of that. How about you come over then? My parents aren't home." I informed her and I could hear her breathy seductive laugh.

"Baby you know I would love to but my parents are home and you know they'd kill me if they caught me sneaking out." She sighed and I over exaggerated a groan which made her giggle.

"I'm dying over here though Mila."

"I'll send you something to help you?" She suggested which only made myself twitch.

"As much as I would love that I rather have you personally so...would your parents catch someone going through your window?" I smirked and I heard her giggle again.

"Oh god I don't know exactly can you be quiet?"

"Oh no baby can you be quiet?" I smirked and she laughed loudly.

"Ugh the things you do to me." She giggled and I smiled to myself while I heard something in the background.

It was a scream and I wondered what she was watching on her computer as I looked up at my ceiling.

"This is so gross why did Dinah send this to me?" Camila grimaced into the phone and I quirked an eyebrow up.

"What?"

"This video she sent me its this dude eating some guy. She sent me a few but I don't get it. Where's the amusement in this?" She shuddered in disgust and I chuckled deeply, "Shawn is sending me this shit too ugh those two are weird."

"People really need to stop snorting bath salts." I commented which made her chuckle as she typed on her computer.

"That's what I'm saying but the thing is, is that these people are doing it more often. These videos and articles are literally everywhere I just thought it was a rare thing?" She worried and I frowned slightly.