The Mafia and His Angel PUBLISHED?

Hello lovelies, 

I hope the title brought everyone here because I do need everyone here for this news. If you are here then maybe you already guessed what's going on. 

Yes, you heard that right. Aylessio is getting published.

The Mafia and His Angel is getting published! 

Oh dear Lord. *Takes a deep breath* and then *freak out* I am still in shock. Hell, I still haven't celebrated yet because well, I am still in shock. I am taking it a day at a time and trying to deal with everything -  while trying not to freak out every 5 minutes. 

This is something big - one that I have dreamed of for a very long time. And I know many of you wanted this too. You wanted Aylessio in your hands. 

You will be getting that. Can you imagine? Holding our babies in our hands? 

It will be published in both ebooks and paperbacks copies. 

As of now, I have no other information. It is still very early and no process has started yet. I wanted to keep this a secret until we were half way through things. 

But the problem why I couldn't do this, is because due to the conditions I have agreed upon, I have to take TMAHA down from wattpad. 

The publisher was very firm on this, so TMAHA won't be available on here anymore. I wanted to let everyone know before I just suddenly take it down. It wouldn't be fair at all. 

So you have 5 days to finish/reread The Mafia and His Angel again before I take it down. 

TMAHA will be taken down on Thursday 11:59 PM EST. FIVE DAYS, LOVELIES. 

I didn't want it to come to this. I didn't want to take Aylessio down. Everything started here. The comments were the best part. I still come back to them when I am feeling down. A family - us, we were created throughout this book.

I know taking it down is gonna hurt you, lovelies. It's hurting me too, but it has to be done. I am taking a step towards something I have dreamed of for so many times. 

Something I could only hope and wish for - and now its becoming my reality. 

You have no idea how ecstatic I am. I am silently freaking out inside. I know the moment everything becomes real, I would probably cry my eyes out. 

Until then, let's just hyperventilate. 

I have been looking for a publisher for months (this was a secret because I wanted to surprise y'all). After getting rejected by two and being proposed by one but due to differences, we couldn't sign the contract - I finally found someone who loves TMAHA. 

Another good news, because TMAHA is a very long book, it is being published in 4 books! This is all the information I have for now. 

But I will let you know more later, when we are deeper into the process. I don't know anything else. I will always let you know how its going. For example, the release date or the cover. Every step, you will be part of.  I promise. 

Just know, that over the next few months, many good things are coming our way. 

Because some people have asked, His Angel and TMAHO will still be continued on wattpad. Only TMAHA is being taken down. 

I want to finish off by saying that this wouldn't have been possible without your continuous love and support. I am still in awe (everyday). When I started on here, I didn't think I would be where I am today. I didn't think I would find a family. 

I can't say thank you enough. It will never be enough. But I just want to say that you are a big part of this step - of this new journey. Its not just me - its us. We did it together. That's all I can say. 

Thank you for dreaming with me. Thank you for loving not only TMAHA but also showering me with your love. 

I fucking love you (Alessio style)

Lots love you, Lylah xoxo

Until next time, my lovelies

PLEASE REMEMBER - ONLY 5 DAYS BEFORE TMAHA IS TAKEN DOWN.