part 9

Your P.O.V

I was washing my hands when suddenly I heard loud noise. I dried my hands and then I went to look where the noise came from.

I first looked at the living room: No one was in there. Next I went to kitchen: there was food on the table. But nothing else. Then I walked in my room. What I saw was horrible sight. My friend lied on floor on top of puddle of blood. There was something under her. I carefully moved her body...... THERE WAS KNIFE STUCK IN HER CHEST!!! H-how?! W-what happened?! This can't be real!!! I don't believe it!!

I hear walking behind me and I see Yan/n. He looks shocked. "W-what happened?!" He asked in shock. "I-i-i don't know! But what if the murderer is still at the house?!" I Ran past him to the hallway. I'm running Because my friend told me to live Way before this happened. "What are waiting for?! The killer might still be in this house!!" I yelled at him. "Yyeeess~! I'm coming~." He followed me but he was not running.

I picked up some of things: phone, wallet etc. When I was in front of door Yan/n grapped my shoulder from the back. "I tought you might want to know...." He said. "What?" I asked then everything went black.

I woke up in a room some pics on the wall. It was so dark I couldn't tell what was in pics. My hands were tied to a pole. I listen carefully and I hear steps coming my way. I tried to Struggle... Tried to get my hands from the ropes my hands were tied with.

Yandere P.O.V

I can't believe I kidnapped her. But this is for her own good........ Mine too..... since my parents died I had been lonely. No one interested me. Nothing caught my attention.......... Until I saw her. Everything changed and now she is mine.

I got in my room and she looked so shocked to see me. What's with that?
"Y-you!" She got out. Wasn't it obivius? "I'm giving you a choise y/n. Love me or....... Well you don't need to know." I told her.

Your P.O.V

Wait! He did all this and he expects me to answer. Then again I don't know What will happen in the end.

-------------------
Yaaay new part is out. I will write three diffrent endings.