Tagged!

Top o' the morning to you laddies!
You guessed it (or not)!

I GOT TAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, I got tagged! By who, you might ask. Well, it was none other than
Nox-ious (Thanks fam). The original post is in her story Why Not?. Well then, let's get riiiight into the questions!

------------------------------------------------------

1. What mythical creature do you fancy?
The Phoenix of course! First of all, who wouldn't want a to be a bird that gives birth by bursting into flames! Plus, it's referenced in Starwars (the rebellion alliance).
2. Do you prefer your favorite food hot or cold?
My favorite food is lasagna. I would eat it anyway, but it's definitely best hot.
3. What game have you played/watched that has a good story line?
Unfortunately, I'm not really allowed to play any game with a good story plot (I can only play E rated games), but thanks to Cryaotic, I can answer this question. It's either The Magic Circle or Fragile Dreams.
4. Music Genre you like to listen to?
Metalcore. I love metalcore. My current obsession is Dance Gavin Dance, Alesana, and Ice Nine Kills.
5. A movie you love watching over and over again?
Basically any adventure movie you can think of (Agent Cody Banks 1 & 2 are my go to).
6. Your trademark dress code?
I pick my clothes out in the dark every morning. All my clothes match, so I never have to worry about mismatched outfits. I guess that makes it' a casual comfortable style...?
7. Favorite meme?
...

8. Tell me a joke/pun that can make anyone cringe.
A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know you can't, I've cut off your arms!"
9. What makes you, you?
     I like to think it's the fact I can bend one of my toes backwards...
10. A book that you can recommend.
The Chronicles Of Nick series by Sherrilyn Kenyon or Don't Turn Around trilogy by Michelle Gagnon. Wait, those are series...
11. Your favorite author?
I don't have one... I like them all too much.
12. A vice/bad habit you find hard to get rid of?
Biting my nails.
13. If you are allowed to do the unspeakable, without anything to sacrifice, what would it be?
Defying the laws of gravity sounds like fun!Of course, I'd want to be able to control when I do it.

------------------------------------------------------

Welp, that was hard! I guess it's my turn to tag some of my peeps!

1. GensukeAkisa
2. Yukiru_Haruka
3.Dawn4335
4.Rayne_the_Train
5.TheRegretful
6.ReverseThePolarity
7.AlphaBloodDragon
8.MoonStoneKitty
9.GalacticZombae
10.InSinifiCant
11.CaptainUSA
12.plaidandantlers
13.wyvern0

Questions
1. If you could have any super power, what would it be?

2. If you had one bullet in a gun, would you rather shoot Kylie Jenner, Justin Bieber, or a lion that's about to attack you?

3. How long can you hold your breath?

4. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

5. If you could meet anyone, real or fictional, cartoon or...not cartoon, who would it be?

6.If you could travel anywhere for free, where would it be?

7. Favorite fandom?

8.Favorite song writer(s)?

9.Your OTP?

10. Who's your celebrity crush?

11. Why did you start writing on Wattpad?

12. Can you play any instruments?

13. If you can have any talent, what would it be?