69. You Have A Boyfriend In Another Band - Michael

Part 11/11 (finally 😂)

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12
...

• Calum - Michael✔️
• Harry Styles - Michael✔️
• Jay McGuiness - Michael✔️

Wow, hellllooooo Jay from the wanted!

Next chapter topic: "You Are Kidnapped"

Michael:  
"That's the way uh huh uh huh, I like it uh huh uh huh," you danced around the kitchen. You had been volunteered to make a dessert for some random function your best friend was going to. It wasn't the ideal way to spend your weekend, but really you could be doing much worse.

"What's that smell?" Michael's focus was of course only on food, he had somehow become so immune to you that he ignored you essentially twerking in the kitchen to a disco classic.

"Food, not for you," you moved to block his view of the counter where you had left out out the cookie dough. You were waiting for the oven to preheat so you could bake them, but if Michael grabbed the bowl he'd probably eat it all and you'd have to start over.

"What kind of food?" He asked, knowing exactly what you were making. You had no idea how he could smell cookie dough of all things, but you were unsympathetic.

"The kind for people who aren't named Michael," you said firmly. But on the inside you were desperately looking for an out. Michael was slowly cornering you, and you were going to have to make a run for it eventually.

"Well then call me Gordon," he grinned. You anticipated his movements and shoved the bowl under your shirt.

"NO!" You ran for it, moving just out of his reach.

"Y/N!" He ran after you, "GIVE ME THE COOKIE DOUGH!"

Now this whole running thing was not welcome to you. You tended to avoid it as it was tiring and exercise. Two of your least favorite things. Michael was similar, so you both stopped running when you reached the front door.

"Oh God," you leaned against the wall for support, "that was awful."

"I know," he panted, putting his hands on his knees.

"Well that was refreshing," you smiled, standing back up.

"Quite," Michael agreed just before launching himself at you. You grabbed the bowl, which was still safely tucked under your shirt, and turned to run some more.

Only he managed to snag the very back of your shirt and pull you toward him.

"NO NO NO!" You started to sprint away, so Michael held fast onto you, and dug his heels down. The thing was, he was wearing socks on a hardwood floor, so he couldn't really stop you. You ended up being some kind of sled dog substitute, who probably looked very pregnant due to the giant mixing bowl you were still holding to your midsection.

So of course, that's when your boyfriend Jay decided to show up unannounced.

"Hey babe, have you seen my- uhhh," he froze in the doorway and blinked a few times when he saw you and Michael.

"I can explain," you stopped moving for a moment. That was all Michael needed. He lurched forward and ripped the bowl away from you.