||H u m n a||

T h i r t y  S e v e n
This one is for Ilmlover
:)

Live your life like every day is Ramadan and the Akhirah will become your eid.

Mashal

Just as the car drove up the ramp into the silver airplane, I heard Minahil cough beside me.

"Minahil are you okay?" I asked in distress as she slowly opened her eyes.
Her skin was back to its original colour and her heart was pumping enough oxygen in her blood.

"W-where am I?" She asked, still groggy by her unconsciousness.

"Easy." I said, helping her to adjust in her seat comfortably. "Don't worry I won't scream at you right now but once you're fit, I'll probably kill you."

I was glaring daggers at Minahil and she was staring back at me in confusion when Humna decided to speak, "Welcome to A-447. Late Mr Naeem Ansar's private plane which is now in Alnihayya's possession."

"What private plane?" Minahil yelped, lifting her heavy head with difficulty.

I controlled the urge to say that my father was not 'late', he was still alive and will have a long life in sha Allah.

"Humna how did we end up here? Why didn't we have to go through the airport security?" I asked out of stress and worry as I realised what she meant. The last thing I wanted was to be considered an illegal terrorist and get caught by the police.

"We came through the private entrance and all they know is that this car is empty"

I glanced out of the window in curiosity. It was dark outside as if someone had turned off the lights in the airplane. I could hear the clicking of the automatic door as it closed behind us.
"But still they can't just let us go without checking."

"Miss Mashal if that had been the case then how do you presume mafias and smugglers work?"

I swallowed my worry. Humna was right. All those strict rules are only for the civilians, for these special organisations and rich people, there seem to be no rules.

"Wait." Minahil took a deep breath, gathering her strength before she shouted, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO THIS CAR AND HOW THE ACTUAL F*** WAS IT DRIVING WITHOUT A DRIVER?"

"Miss you're not allowed to swear in this car." Humna voiced as soon as Minahil finished her outburst.

"Shut up you mixture of metals and uselessness!" Minahil spat rudely.

"Miss I am made of aluminium metal and composites of carbon fibre along with silicon hoses. No uselessness was harmed in my making."

"Stop it Minahil. You're talking to a machine." I said matter of factly. suppressing my laughter just when she was about to say something else to continue arguing with Humna.

I could already feel a headache making its way to me. How was I supposed to explain Alnihayya to Minahil?
My hands rose to my temples massaging them gently while I tried to think of a solution.

"Okay so Minahil it's a really long story and it might not make sense to you at first but I'm sure you'll believe it once you see it."

"Oh my God!" Her hand flew to cover her mouth in shock. "You are a billionaire smuggler aren't you? I knew it! That's why you cover your face so that the polic-"