Author's Note: Book 2

As I have mentioned previously (in the last few chapters but mainly in 28), I will be writing a sequel. Of course, there are a tone of grammatical errors and cringeworthy sentence structure here, so I'll be making minor edits to some of the chapters. The plot won't change, so don't fret.

The title of the second instalment is "Duplicity," and it will be taking place from the time in between Divergent and Insurgent, up until the end of the second book. Amelia Gething will be the image for who you might want to picture Jax as (but with bluer eyes).

Good news!

The first chapter of Duplicity is now published.

Though, it will take a little longer for me to put the other chapters up. Expect a delay (sorry, I just need to finish writing it). I'll keep you updated.

Thank you all again so, so much for all your love and support (as well as all of your quirks and wonderful comments). I never expected to get 1k reads on this, let alone 8k!!!

So, if you liked Ambivalence (which I hope you did), go to my profile and you'll find the first chapter of Duplicity awaiting you. Tell me what you think of the cover!

Thank you for reading, commenting, voting, and sharing this story.