The Badass Weaslette (George Weasley Love Story) Chapter Two

A/N: So, this chapter is dedicated to Harajoku because she made the fantastico cover! Thanks again! XD

____________________________________

     "Did he eat it?" Fred asked eagerly, holding out a hand for me. Letting go of George's I gratefully took Fred's and he pulled me up.

     "I dunno," I shrugged, waving at Bill and Charlie who were sitting at the wooden kitchen table. "But we'll find out soon."

     Just then, Ron climbed out of the fireplace. "Hey, Bill, Charlie."

     "I'm gonna sit down,"I said, before proceding to do my intentions. I sat opposite Bill, and George slid next to me after he had deposited the trunk. 

     A few minutes passed, yet Harry nor Mr Weasley had appeared. "Where are they?" Ron voiced my thoughts that no one could could answer, and no one did. I was about to suggest we call Mrs Weasley when Fred suddenly exclaimed. "Harry's here!"

     Sure enough, a head was now revolving in the fireplace, and, as the flames sparked green, someone fell out, hands up, to stop themselves from falling face first into the hard floor. Fred hurried over to help Harry up.

     "Did he eat it?" said Fred excitedly, pulling Harry to his feet.

     "Yeah," said Harry, straightening up. "What was it?"

     "Ton-Tongue Toffee," said Fred brightly. "George and I invented them- oh, and Willow helped," he added quickly at the look on my face. "But she didn't want to test them out, funnily enough..."

     "Yeah, well, who would?" I argued, and the room burst into laughter. Harry's eyes widen as realization dawned on him; he had just figured out who Bill and Charlie were.

     "How're you doing, Harry?" grinned Charlie, stretching out a callused hand which dwarfed Harry's when he took it. Bill got to his feet, smiling, and also shook Harry's hand. By the look on Harry's face, he had expected Bill to be more like Percy.

     Before any of us could say anything, there was a faint popping noise, and Mr Weasley appeared out of thin air at my shoulder. I got a crick in my neck as I spun round to get a bettr look at his angry facial features. 

     "That wasn't funny, Fred!" he shouted. "What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?"

     "I didn't give him anything," said Fred. "I just dropped it... it was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

     "You dropped it on purpose!" roared Mr Weasley. "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet-"

     "How big did his tongue get?" George asked eagerly. 

     "It was four foot long before his parents would let me shrink it!"

      We burst into laughter again as George and I high-fived.

     "It isn't funny!" Mr Weasley shouted. "That sort of behaviour seriously undermines Wizard-Muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against mistreetment against Muggles, and my own sons-"

     "We didn't give it to him because he was a Muggle!" said Fred indignantly. 

     "No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git," said George. "Isn't he, Harry?"

     "Yeah, he is, Mr Weasley," said Harry earnestly.

     "That's not the point!" raged Mr Weasley. "You wait until I tell your mother-"