part 1

WHY AREN'T YOU SHOWING YOU DUMB LITTLE PART?! Okay you guys, so the first six chapters are obviously not showing, thanks to wattpad glitches, so I'm rewriting them right now. Bare with me, they may be a little different, but all the chapters will be back as soon as possible.

Chapter 1

At the seering sound of Stiles' timer, said pack mom startled awake just to tumble out of the crowded bed and onto the cold bedroom floor. When he looked up with a groan, the sleepy heads of his pups peered over the edge of the bed.

"Mom? What are you doing on the floor?" Scott asked drowsily, and Stiles felt like faceplanting. It was just too damn early for this.

"Oh, didn't you know? It's extremely refreshing to drop yourself out of bed at morning. You should try it sometime! God, it's way too early for this" he groaned while the clock was still flashing six AM in his face. "But now that you're awake anyway, you might as well get ready too" He told the pups, who immediatly reburied themselves in the blankets or a very non-amused looking Derek.

"Well, you're going to. And make sure you look nice, I don't want my pups to look like a pack of hobos on their first day of senior year" Stiles said, knowing that'd get them going, which of course it did. Everyone, especially the twins, were extremely nervous for their senior year.

"Oh shit! I totally forgot that was today!" Ethan exclaimed before bolting out of the room, the rest of the pack following suit.

"Thank you for that" Derek said while tugging the blanket over his head. "Oh my god, you're seriously gonna lay here while the rest of us are hurrying our butts off to get to school in time?" Stiles said while slapping his fiance's head with a pillow. "Yes I am, Stiles. Obviously" the man groaned, and Stiles rolled his eyes. "Well in that case you're not getting any breakfast" he huffed while putting on a plaid shirt and jeans. "Come on babe, you wouldn't be so cruel, would you?" Derek asked, and Stiles  sighed. "Just help me with the pups, Derek" he said, and Derek nodded. "In a minute" he said while Stiles made his way downstairs to fix breakfast for the pack.

"Isaac, baby, would you set the table for me?" He asked the curly-haired boy who was already sitting at the table. "Not a baby, mom" Isaac groaned before proceeding to set the table anyway. After Stilesnhad finished making breakfast for everyone, he quickly gobbled up some himself before filling everyone's plates and making his way upstairs to brush his teeth and fix his hair, which he'd grown out over the summer, into a quiff. He smiled at his engagement ring and his father's reaction to it. The man had just grumbled a bit before patting his shoulder and saying; "Well, I can't say I didn't see it coming. When's the wedding?"

That old man really was awesome.

Stiles finished up quickly and made his way downstairs where the pups and Derek were already waiting for him.

"Good luck babe" Derek said while pecking Stiles' lips, earning them some groans and eye-rolls of the pups. "Mohoom! We need to go to school!" Erica whined, and Stiles reluctantly pulled away. "Well, let's go, then" he said before pecking Derek's lips one last time and walking out the door and getting into his car, together with Isaac, Erica and Boyd. The rest went with Jackson or on their bikes, Allison crawling on the back of Scott's.

When they reached the school, Stiles walked to the administration together with the twins to get their timetables. When they came back, they saw they had chemistry the first hour, together with Scott and Isaac.

When they reached the classroom, they noticed Danny and a group of giggling girls were already in the classroom, together witg the always moody mister Harris. The girls immediatly started giggling at two of the hottest guys of the school walk in together with the gorgeous new twins. Stiles still didn't really get noticed. Stiles guessed Jackson had told Danny about Ethan, since the Hawaiian smiled at the boy and waved him over, at which the blond smiled back and took a seat next to Danny, leaving Aiden to stand there utterly alone, so Stiles gestured for the kid to sit next to him. Scott could sit next to Isaac for once.

"You should watch out for Harris. He gives long detention" Stiles warned, and Aiden chuckled. "Sounds like you have first-hand experience, ma" he said, and Stiles gave him a pained expression. "Sadly, I do. Now pay attention"

The rest of the hour went by pretty smoothly, until Harris started talking about stuff they'd already gone through the year before. Stiles just couldn't help raising his hand.

"Yes, Stilinski, you can go to the bathroom" Harris snorted.

"Actually, sir, I wondered why we're reapeating this intire chapter. You do realise it's the last chapter we've gone through before the end of last year, right?" He asked innocently, amd Harris's face turned a very interesting shade of red.

"Mr Stilinski. Already practically begging me for detention on the very first day of school, I see?" The man asked, making Stiles pale comically.

"No sir, definetely not" He assured, to the amusement of the class.

"Nice, ma!" Ethan laughed, and everyone looked at him weirdly.

"Would you care to elaborate on that intruiging nickname, mr. Stilinski?" Harris asked, making Stiles very uncomfortable. "It's just something je says" he said,  and mr. Harris just raised his eyebrow before continuing with the lesson.

Thankfully, the rest of the day proceeded fairly calmly.

After school the boys went to lacrosse practice, where the twins were introduced to coach Finnstock, who was more than happy to introduce the two buff players to the team.

When they were changing, Stiles realised he'd forgotten his shoulder pads, so he went over to his locker to get them. When he came back, Scott and Jackson were yelling at eachother, occasionally pushing the other or even throwing a punch. Stiles decided to let the coach handle it, especially since the nickname 'Ma' was already rapidly spreading around the school, which was something he definetely didn't want to encourage. When he noticed Jackson's claws pop out though, he knew he had to step in.

"Allright guys, that's enough. I do not care what this was about. This is ridiculous. Hit the showers right now, and come back when you're calm" he ordered, trying to suppress the anger in his voice when the two guys headed to the showers.

"What's up with you, Stilinski?" Coach asked, while the rest of the team was giving them similar looks.

"Well coach, even though my ADHD gives me less focus, it provides me with higher brain capacity and leader abilities which those two recognised and therefore they obeyed me. Also, I've grown my hair out over the summer, and I think one of my moles has dissapeared" he rapidly answered, and the coach looked positively flustered. "Right" the man emitted like he'd understood everything the guy'd said. "Everyone, get your asses on the field! And Greenberg, drop and give me fifty!"

Thankfully, the rest of the practice went by pretty peaceful, there was a little unhappy competition between Scott and Jackson, but thankfully that was easily solved.

When they got home, Stiles was happy to find out Derek had already arranged dinner, and he went to bed early.

Next morning, thankfully everything went a lot smoother, they even had some time to spare at school, and everything went fine until the final class before lunch break, econ from Finnstock.

"Okay, for this next part I'm going to need a piece of jewelry. Stilinski, give me that ring" he ordered, and Stiles clasped his engagement ring tight. He knew Derek wouldn't like it to smell like anyone else, and he really wouldn't like seeing his beautiful ring in Finnstocks hand.

"Please coach, I'd rather not" He pleaded, and coach raised an eyebrow.

"Come on Stilinski, what's the big deal? It's probably fake anyway. And it's not like it's beautiful" Coach said, and Stiles felt tears brim in his eyes.

"Come on Stilinski, why can't you just give the bloody thing?" Coach pressured, and Stiles lost it.

"Because that's my engagement ring, asshole!"

Was it rewritten good? Did you like it? I only put in here what I remembered, but I hope you liked it anyway. I'll soon start rewriting chapter two! Xoxo,

Robance c:-