TAKARA ISLAND

(NARRATION)

A long time ago, Takara Island is the most progressive place. Despite its treasure and wealth buried underneath, their protection is much higher compared to the other islands. The magic of the Garden Gods protected the wealth of Takara since the whole island is made out of gems. The GemStone Spirits portrayed the role of hallucinating the Outsiders who try to seize Takara. Outsiders are enemies who want to take Takara under slavery and even steal its throne, especially its wealth (gems). Once Takara is in the hands of the Outsiders, there will never be happiness and fortune that is responsible for making the island work properly. It held the power and energy of the island itself. Apart from that, the gems are the life of its townspeople.

This island lived for ten thousand years (it wasn't protected yet) and the Royal Blood kept it young and bold. On the other hand, the Outsiders thought of a plan to overpower Takara. However, their plans aren't as strong as the protection that bound the island because they only existed after. That's when another island, where Outsiders and King Zankoku emerged. The power of Takara is still inside it until it disappeared. The troops of King Zankoku controlled the people and stole their treasures.

Takara is divided into several regions namely Ruby Mountains, Silver Estates, Emerald Empire, Crystal Shores, Park Platinum, Sapphire Sea, Diamond Delicates, and GemStone Forest: where the Royal Blood is located. GemStone Forest is where the King, Queen, and the GemStone Spirits live. This forest held the heart of the island where the biggest Red Diamond is concealed underneath. It's the only target of the Outsiders. 

One day, when Queen Ella (when translated to Takaran Language - Hana) gave birth to two identical twins named Aiko (Y/n) and Yuka (Jane), King Toshi (Martin) decided to throw a huge celebration for the princesses.

That's when a villager visited the palace to deliver predicament news.

"Your highness, you have a visitor," his guard approached the throne with a simple bow in front of the royal couple. A man who wore shorts, a shirt, and a pair of golden slippers made a bow in front of the royals. "Your highness. My mother, the known Fate Witch, told me to warn you about our future, especially the life of your daughters." He croaked. The King suddenly spoke and the Queen stood from her seat. The safety of their daughters is the only chance to spread the royal blood once more. The throne must live for long.

"What? Why would you warn us about the life of our daughters?" The guards stiffened their backs and listened.

"It's the Outsiders. They have planned to take us down to slavery and steal the treasures of our land. They already knew the weakness of Takara since the Magic Field starts to disappear. It can't hold Takara much longer." he explains once more before the Queen would speak. "Is there a way to make the princesses away from King Zankoku?" she asked, unable to talk sternly, "Yes. But you have to sacrifice. If there is a place for the two girls to live safely, you must find a trusted family who will adopt them." the whole palace gasped, making the queen drop on her knees.

"The wisp that will be sent to you as the guide for the princesses, will be given in the exact day when the celebration is held."

The king rose from his feet and said, "Tomorrow. It's tomorrow! We must tell the citizens to move into GemStone Forest an--" the Queen interrupted, "All of them?"

"Yes all of them."

"But it's too late. The Outsiders already conquered the five territories in Takara. There are only three left: Ruby Mountains, Diamond Delicates, and GemStone Forest." the villager added more until the King was angered and confused. If it wasn't the Fate Witch, he wouldn't have felt this way. They trusted Fate Witches because it was already part of their history. 

"What will happen to my children now?!" he raised his voice, forming his fist tightly as his wife held his hand, reassuring him a comforting look.

When the day reached its dawn, the Fate Witch sent the two wisps quickly before King Zankoku's army fulfilled his wish. Separating the two princesses is also the only way to keep their magic within themselves. According to the Fate Witch, when their magic is bound together, they will be easier to find since they glow more during eventide. That's when the two wisps guided the twin sisters away from each other. Aiko is given to a family who cannot bear a child while Yuka is in the courageous family who had two sons named Neil and Milo.

Both of them lived in concealed places. Aiko is in one part of the GemStone Forest and as for Yuka, she is in the Diamond Delicates. Each of them grew safely until it reached the Outsiders already took almost the whole part of Takara, particularly the kingdom.

One of King Zankoku's plans is to kill the Royal Family. To make sure no one heirs to the Royal Blood. He sent his Great Samurai to kill the King and Queen since the two had no choice. They sacrificed themselves to save their daughters, away from King Zankoku, expecting they will inherit their blood in the future.