Twenty Three

I refused to leave my room for the rest of the night because I didn't want to see the dead body on the hardwood floors. I'm hoping that Harry would of got it out sometime.

The whole scenario repeats in my head numerous times; the murder, the arguing, the kiss. It all just plays in my brain over and over again. I feel like I went through all these emotions in Harry's twisted mind.

I saw him angry, I saw him acting psychotic and I saw him show affection, all in one night. It was too much to process and definitely too much to handle. He is so complex it is insane, and he will drive me insane with his complexity.

Their are many hidden secretes to Harry Styles, and I am finding myself wanting to know those secrets, but am scared of the outcome. I know that whatever he hides behind his cold exterior will be nothing but horrific information that will only make me more terrified of him- if that's possible.

I wonder why he kidnapped me? I know he needed a maid and stuff, but why me? Why that out of all those people in that school, I was the one he grabbed. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time I guess- just my luck.

But then again, he knew a whole lot of information about me, so this couldn't have been a last minute plan. He knew he was going to abduct me, for who knows how long.

I still have to go to the market because I never got a chance too yesterday after the whole shooting incident. I've been contemplating going for a while now but I'm too scared to leave my room and happen to see that body still laying there. I tossed and turned all night, thinking that cold drained body laid empty on the hardwood floor. The thing is, I know I can't stay in my room forever; so I need to face it at some point.

I tiptoe out of my room and into the cold dark hallway. My arms cross over my stomach and I slowly shuffle my feet down the oak floors. My stomach twists as I get closer to the end of the hallway, getting ready to see the hollow dead body on the main floor. My heart beats quickly and my palms get all sweaty as I step closer to the end of the hallway.

I hold my breath as I get to the end of the hallway and towards the railing. I timidly look over but instantly relax and see that the body is no longer there.

My shoulders relax and I let go of the breath I was keeping pent up in my chest.

I walk down the steps to the main floor and scope the area to see if Harry is here at all. Usually if he isn't here by the time I wake up, their is a note or something he leaves, telling me what my tasks are for the day.

I walk into the kitchen and see a small white paper on the marble island. I walk up to the well lit area and slide the note to me, recognizing the hand writing.

Harry, writes in capital letters. Always.

It's very strange considering nothing he says in these notes are meant to be taken in a angered tone; but then again Harry is a very angry person to begin with.

"

MARKET
-EGGS
-BEER
-ALOE VERA

ILL BE BACK AROUND DINNER

"

I look at the plain note and place it back down on the counter. His blank gold card and bracelet sits next to the note, reminding me I need to wear it when I go to the market.

I wish he would talk to me about everything that happened last night, but of course he wouldn't. This apartment feels a lot colder for some reason. I keep getting a shiver down my spine.

I quickly get my self ready and hurry out of the apartment without a second to spare. The last twenty four hours I've been pent up in this place where I watched a murder happen.