Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Kiara Knight's POV

"Finally!" I said loudly and got up from my seat

"Finally!" I said loudly and got up from my seat. Alexander laughed at me.

"Not a fan of flights I see". I looked at him to answer while walking out of the flight. Once we are near steps, I turn around to him.

"Not at all". He chuckled and we got down the stairs of his private flight. I see that our luggage, mostly my luggage is bring shifted into his car. There are three cars, in which two of them black and the other is white. There are five men dressed in black suit and pants with a white shirt. It wouldn't take a genius to guess who they are. Not to me actually.

"A pair of jeans would look more good on you than these shorts" I look at him as he stood beside me and gave him a sharp glare.

"Oh really!" sarcasm dripped in my voice. "I would be really happy if there are no bodyguards too. But did I complain about it. No!". With that, I turn away from him and walk to the white car before opening the door and sitting in before shutting the door forcefully. My hands folded near my chest.

I heard the door of the other side open and could hear him sit beside me before he softly closed the door. I could feel his gaze on the side of my face but chose to ignore it. He sighed. The car didn't start moving. There is no driver in the driving seat.

"You said there will be no bodyguards". My voice came out soft like I intended it to.

"I still have to make arrangements for that, Little One. It all can't happen in just seconds. I will take care of it once we go home". He spoke like he is talking to a little kid. I turned to him at that.

"Really?" He smiled. Hot damn smile!

"Really" he replied and I gave him a big grin. I have always wanted to be free, without anyone watching me. I want to feel the freedom and I want to meet my boyfriend without anyone interrupting. I stare outside as the car started moving.

"I am eager to see the gift that you hid at your place" He winks at me. Oh my, did I die!

"I am sure you will like it".

"Such arrogance. I will not like it then". I poke my tongue out at him. He chuckled and pulled my nose. After a while, I started feeling sleepy. So, I put my head on his shoulder and my eye lids dropped. I fell asleep. I felt a hand caressing my cheek before falling into a deep sleep.

I feel as if someone is carrying me. I held onto the person and slowly opened my eyes. I found Alexander carrying me bridal style. My head is on his shoulder. He is wearing sunglasses. He looked down at me, but I couldn't look into his eyes as the shades blocked the view.

"Good you are awake. We are in my house", I look around and found that we are in a house, instead of his white car.

"When did we reach?" My voice came out groggily.