Chapter 11

Adam

My mom wouldn't let Ryan in, much to my disappointment so I facetimed him from my computer the minute I got into my room.

"Hi daddy."

"Baby boy remember your punishment."
I looked down and poured. "Otay dada." I whispered.

"Face the camera towards the corner so I can watch you. You're gonna sit there for 10 minutes okay?"

I nodded and did as he said. After 10 minutes I turned around to see daddy doing homework.

"Me come out now?" I had slipped a lot while I was in the corner and I just wanted to be cuddled.

Daddy nodded, his mouth in a small smile and his eyes dark with lust. "Why you look like dat daddy?"

"I just spend 10 minutes looking at that fine ass you got baby. Daddy is thinking naughty thoughts about you."

Blushing, I looked away. My body felt hot and for the thousandth time today I wished daddy were here.

"You can't say naughty stuff like dat to me. Not nice mr!"

"I can't? I thought I was the daddy? I can say whatever I want including how I want to take you baby boy. I'll tie you up while you beg out for me to touch you. But I won't give in, no. I'll continue to tease you by kissing softly down your chest until I reached you-"

I interrupted him with a loud whine. "Not nice at all!"

He chuckled darkly, turning me on more. "It'll happen one day Adam you just wait. Now I want you to cuddle up with a nice soft blankie and pop your paci in your mouth. How would you like daddy to read you a story?"

I nodded and stood up to get a blankie from my fort. Settling into a burrito like form inside the blankie with my paci in my mouth, I reached over and moved my laptop closer.

"Story time?"

And daddy began to recite one while I cuddled my dino and closed my eyes.

Ryan

"The most beautiful princess in the world was unhappy. She didn't wanna be a big girl who ruled over her kingdom. She wanted to be a little boy, who was protected by a caregiver and given all the love he could ever need. So the princess ran away.

After a few days she came upon King Ryan's kingdom. He saw the princess for who he truly was, a baby boy. He helped the prince become the prince of his dreams. His name was Adam.

Adam moved into the kingdom and began to feel love for the king. He called him daddy and they loved each other very much and lived happily ever after."

When I glanced at Adam he was sound asleep, paci tucked in his mouth sucking softly. I couldn't believe he was mine.

Sorry it's short :)