Sex Scene: The World's Greatest Pull Out Gamer

Guuuuuuurl. I have been working on this since before Christmas. I planned to have it out on Christmas day as a little surprise to you all, but it was obvious very early on that that just wasn't going to happen. I've never written a smut scene before because I suck at it, but I didn't think it was fair to the story to not include this. I mean, it's pretty huge. And everyone seemed so disappointed that it was not in the chapter. So to refresh your memory, I recommend going back and reading the World's Greatest Pull Out Gamer because this is where this scene belongs, it was just too long to stick in that chapter though so I put it here.

Now on to the story...

____________________

His hands found my waist and he pulled me on top of him. Our faces were so close, he could probably smell the nervousness emanating off me.

I wanted to initiate things, but I suddenly turned into a coward and pressed my hands to his chest, using them to push me into a sitting position on him. I ran a hand through my long blonde hair and let out a clueless sigh, "I'm sorry." I attempted to crawl off him, but to my surprise, Angelo grabbed my hip with one hand as he steadied himself with the other and he too came into a sitting position.

"You didn't do anything, Chloe. Don't be sorry," he said, his eyes trained firmly on my lips.

I slowly slid my arms around his neck and pulled myself even closer to him, trying to will myself to take that extra step and kiss him. But all I could do was stare into his eyes that were the deepest shade of brown.

"What exactly is your plan?" Angelo asked softly before his lips barely touched my own for one simple kiss that made me melt in his arms. My stomach was in knots.

This wasn't where I saw myself a couple of weeks ago. Fantasizing about everything that could happen between an infamous mafia boss and myself.

"Well it seems a little ridiculous now," I admitted embarrassedly. "I wasn't actually being serious when I said that I had a plan. I never have a plan. I just like messing all of yours up."

He gave me a look that made me want to run and hide, almost seeming scrutinizing.

After realizing that he wanted further elaboration, I continued. "I have no idea what I'm doing."

"Me neither."

I scoffed, my eyes rolling perfectly enough to impress any teenager, "Shut up. You know exactly what you're doing. I bet you've slept with a million girls."

Fuck.

That's not what I meant.

He let his grip on me go as he leaned back a little bit, his face giving away a hint of offense, "Well...I don't know what to say to that. I can guarantee you the number isn't a million though."

I ran a hand through my hair frustratedly before crossing my arms over my chest, "I didn't mean to make you sound like a whore. I'm sorry. I think we both can agree that with you being who you are...sexy times...present themselves for you way more than they do for me."

He laughed at me, a real, deep laugh and that really wasn't doing anything to help lull my sexual frustration. "You can't even say the word sex. That's usually a sign that you're not ready to have it," he pinched my cheeks like he was my grandmother, "criceto."

I put both of my hands on his chest and pushed down. I knew it wasn't my strength doing it, but his willingness to let me win for once, that brought him down to a laying position.