XVIII. Irresistible and Not So Irresistible Charm

Okay, so remember last chapter when I said I wasn't gonna put SMUT on this chapter? Well, I lied. There's a bit of that on here too. Sooo... sorry in advance! Anyway, enjoy! XD

The sun had barely risen and a ray of sunlight cascaded behind a maple tree, illuminating its leaves. It was a chilly morning and Emma Swan had been sitting on a wooden bench contemplating about the events the night before and the stinging sore inside her cheek was a constant reminder that something did happen. At this point, she shouldn't doubt, but her mind was conflicted. It was really... too good to be true.

A tall woman with long dark hair and hands in her parka jacket's pockets, jumped in front of the blonde and exclaimed, "Morning Emma!"

"Oh, shit Rubes," Emma replied while grabbing onto her chest. "You scared me."

"You scared?" Ruby quipped as she plopped herself down on the bench and sat next to her friend. "What about me last night? I couldn't even get a word out." The brunette continued to rant. "I mean seriously, I didn't know your whole family had this whole drama and me being caught in the middle! Talk about some total Jerry Springer shit," she finally breathed out. "Like seriously."

"Oh," Emma sighed and rolled her eyes. "Thanks, Rubes."

Another brunette woman wearing glasses approached the two on the bench and greeted, "Hey gells."

"Morning Bells!" Ruby exclaimed showing her pearly whites.

Emma was still preoccupied with her thoughts and nonchalantly replied, "Morning."

Belle looked at her giddy friend in amusement, "You're looking a bit more spritely this morning, Rubes." She then turned to her other seemingly preoccupied friend and asked, "Are you alroigh Ems?"

"Huh?" Emma looked up at her concerned friend and tried to reassure her. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Liar face." Ruby pointed out. "She's clearly not sharing what happened to her last night."

"What do you mean?" Emma defended. "I was with you guys."

Ruby raised an eyebrow and reminded, "The whole night?"

"Oh, that's roigh," Belle speculated, recalling the events nearing the end of the dinner. "You went after Professor Mills."

"Bingo!" Ruby joked. She nudged Emma's side and gave her a crooked smile. "So, whatever did you guys end up doing last night?"

"Nothing!" Emma snapped and the inside of her cheek hurt again. A clear and instant reminder of the wonderful sexcapade she had with a certain brunette.

"Nothing?" Ruby glared at her friend and concluded, "You know you can never lie to us, Ems." The cheeky gal gave a laugh. "Bells and I know you better than yourself."

"Alright, alright. What do you want me to say?"

"The truth!" The two nosy besties exclaimed in unison.

-Psychology 101 Rm. 417-

Sitting in class early morning after only having a two-hour restless night, made Emma delirious. She even contemplated on taking a nap or skipping the lecture all together, but decided against it. Her head ached and her temples throbbed. Despite the grogginess and lack of motivation to do anything, she forced herself in the least to pay attention. After all, this was her queen's chamber.

"Class dismissed," announced Professor Mills and made her way back to her desk.

The class gathered their belongings and dispersed toward the exit. Ruby sprinted down the steps and disappeared behind the door. She reminded her friends earlier during class that she needed to turn something in before her next class started.