Chapter 7 Seirin?

Picture above is owned by Owlyjules on tumblr at least I think so. Also please enjoy.

Btw I'm also taking requests for a book you like me to write about. Please let me know!!!

~Author-Chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Y/N POV•

I was walking towards the third gym when I felt a vibration in my karasuno sweater pocket. I slipped my phone out of the pocket and looked at the Caller ID

Yamada~🦑💜

'Hm? Why is Yamada calling me now?' I thought. I decided that I answer because she might be really angry with me if I didn't.

(A/n Bold text is Yamada talking, italics is Y/N)

"Hey it's been so long cousin we need to catch up more!"

"Yeah yeah, why did you call anyways?"

"Aw come on don't be like that! I miss you."

"Gross. But seriously why?"

"All I'm asking is if you aren't busy next next Friday then would you like to watch a B-Ball game at my school?"

"Um ok but we've got to be back at Nekoma High before 3:00 because I'm helping with the coaching oh and what school do you attend again?"

"Ok and Seirin High! Oh Gtg I need to get to class! Bye my adorable bundle of depression! Take care!"

"Ok goodbye Yamada see you Friday."

Call ended

I sighed as I looked up at the third gym.

"Well nothing can be worse then a cousin bugging you during life."

I said out loud a bored tone present in my voice. I feel so tired! Oh well. I glanced at the sky as I see birds flying high above. I then take a side glance at the horizon which was painted astonishingly with pink, orange, yellow, purple, and blue colors. I felt as though I was safe, I was happy, I wa- wait the sun already set. How long was I staring at the sunset for. Wait if I was staring at the sunset does that mean I was staring at the sun, which means I am slowly going blind.

"Oh Y/N-San. Dinners ready."

I turned around slightly startled. Since it was so dark I could barely make out the color of this person. I could see the shape. Tall, skinny, short hair, glasses I think? Ah it's Tsukishima.

"Ah Tsukishima-Kun, Gomen ne I was just about to go inside. Sorry for troubling you."

I bow slightly after apologizing. We walk for about 30 seconds in comfortable silence until he spoke up.

Tsukishima POV

"Do you like the sun that much?"

I asked nonchalantly. I saw her smile sweetly and I turn my head slightly away in hopes she didn't see my blush.

"Huh? Oh yeah. It makes me feel warm like a comfort. I've always been interested in science, mostly planets and chemistry."

She looked so passionate as she spoke, with stars that lit up her eyes. Her gaze still fixated to the starry sky."

"There is also the stars! I love the stars ✨ they remind me of when I was a kid. Stars are kinda my thing."

She giggled in slight embarrassment. I smiled and said.

"Well I love dinosaurs. They are kinda my thing. They are so interesting I wish I could see one in real life. But then I would probably be eaten alive. Or maybe I could tame a Dino. I'd name it Theo I dunno why but I would and--"

I blushed in embarrassment. She was looking at me with wide eyes.

" Your so different, then the way you act with everyone else I mean. I kinda like this you, I-In a friendly way of course."

She laughed with red cheeks while rubbing the back of her neck. Before I knew it we were back at the main building to eat. I kinda liked hanging out with her. I can be so me around her. I'm glad she is my friend, wait she's my friend right?

Y/N POV

"Ok Tsuki let's go and eat shall we?"

I smiled a smile giggle escaping my lips.

"Oh yeah let's go."

He turned his face away from mine and walked into the main school building. 'Such a tsundere.' I giggle and skipped to the building door.

Time Skip brought to you by Me

I was laying in bed staring up at the ceiling. Thinking about today, going back and analyzing what had happened today. I smiled unconsciously to myself.

I am truly happy to be apart of karasuno.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this was kinda a short chapter but I'm back to updating faster so thank you all for the support.

Oh and do you guys like Tsukishima Sweet or Salty?

~Author out.