42.After

Title: After

Author: Anna Todd

Summary:

Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of time, until she meets a rude boy named Harry, with too many tattoos and piercings who shatters her plans.

Status: completed, 100 parts

Review:

This book is under FAN FRICTION genre. All the character names and looks are inspired from 1D.

The book by itself has so many fandom. Just go to the book synopsis it has more than 400 million read. Big number. I guess most of you would have already read it. And for those who haven't read you should because if you don't you really miss something on wattpad.

Harry is perfect guy that you never associate with Tessa.
If I were Tessa I could never talk to a guy like Harry.

Harry has hurt Tessa so many times and every damn time Tessa forgives him. Tessa sounds quite weak right?
Nah there is nowhere weak that I could associate with her.

This book clearly shows if love can make you, it can definitely definitely break you. That too really bad.

There is a quite a lot of stuff happening in this book.
They both come from broken family. Tessa was living a faked up life, doing what other wants rather than what she wants.
Harry brings out the bad or should I say real side of her out.

When one is going good the other creates some mishaps.
I don't think if I have in me to excuse the faults either have committed.
Guess there is something magnetic in their relationship that bring them together again and again.

Serious question tough: Do either of them do it knowingly or shit just happens to them ?

Every person crossing in your life does leave an aftereffect on you. And when the person is Harry the effect is also huge.

When you start this book you won't keep down until the end of After3.

Best part he moving out from frat house for her, she being more than family to his family and only Tessa comes in Harry's mind, when everything does down on him.

I could recommend this book only to 16+ because the book contains some really tough stuffs.

Read the book already (which I don't doubt) tell me if you feel the same. Didn't read do read and tell me.

This book has two sequels After2 and After3 and a prequel Before.

Never forgive someone twice for same mistake.
Happy Reading❤

That my review for you RakshaDSouza .