43.The twelfth kiss

Title: The twelfth kiss

Author: Tallara

Summary:

"Cinderella had till midnight, I have twelve kisses to win back my prince's heart,"

John wants Metilda to end their marriage.He believes that he has fallen in love with another woman. Metilda agrees but she has one condition. John must kiss her every afternoon in-front of their son for twelve days.

On the 12th kiss, something unexpected happens.

Status: completed, 37parts

Review:

This book is not about young love. It rather about the phase that is claimed "Happily Ever After".

Guess what everything is not a bed of rose. Love story does not finish with getting hitched. Everything starts after that.

This book actually shows you what happens when priority changes, when responsibility takes over. Slowly you fall out of the love that held you once.

A major fact of advice being never compromise, every relationship needs their share of time and nourishment.

The writing style is quite poetic and straight out of medieval writing.

Different writing style, different story, and different presentation style.   

Loved little Louis is charmer.

Somewhere down the book I felt like it is similar to an article i have read. But nah the major twist does prove me wrong.

Noted being a good book, I still felt little confused at some points and seriously I did have a felling that the doctor had some felling for Metilda. I didn't get along the abrupt change.

Having said that there is need to relive and refresh the underlying love even after you have got the love of your life.

Read the book for a Happy Little Louis and Bo. For the family, care and little happiness.

For every moment, every day and every kiss with loved one counts.

Thanks for the suggestion 13april9 .

When you give up is when every thing ends.

Happy Reading❤

Happy Rose Day. 🌹
If you have someone for who count to desire your rose give her/him one. Don't hold back.