44.The Bet

Title: The Bet

Author: ilurvbooks

Summary:

When Drake Swift lost in a bet, his best friend wanted him to court a girl in a month and ask her to be his girlfriend. After she said, "Yes", he will tell her that he doesn't love her and all that happened between them was a game. But what if Sophia Taylor, the girl his best friend chose, is clever than they think she is? What will happen if she knows something about their pretty little secret?

Status: completed, 72 parts

Review:
The bet heard somewhere. Well everyone of us at some point of a our life might have made a bet or taken part in one. I bet it will rain. It bet you'll fail this test.
Well these are harmless. But the bet that this book deals with is serious. It involves emotions. Lots of it.

I have read a book called "Bet Me" by Jennifer Crusie. I felt the storyline similar to it.

But then this book is in completely different setup, different problems and different storyline. It's only the bet that is similar. Plus it does not involve any money.

Pie and Draky are the cutest sweet names they call each other with it.

Well interesting storyline, when the bet knows that she is involved in bet. She decides to play along and might twist the bet and gives the guys the taste of their own medicine.

Playing with each other they don't realize somewhere they are kindling with fire. That will burn them as well.

The story involves great lead chemistry, interesting best friends, interesting teacher😉.

Parker is the best.

Loved his birthday gift for her. What it is?.Puzzle puzzle guess for your self.
Or better read the book.

Eyes never lie. Just peak into them to find the truth.
Happy Reading❤

Happy chocolate day.

No one to gift you a chocolate buy one for yourself and forget the world in its sweet glory.