15|biles bilinski

-DISCLAIMER-

I do not own Teen Wolf

Question of the Chapter: Who's your fav 'Teen Wolf' parent? I love Melissa, but Sheriff (Noah) Stilinski is also awesome.

Please comment, share and vote!
----------

Homeroom went by quickly. Scott, Stiles and I didn't really talk. It felt like everything had changed since Scott had said that he had wanted to kill us.

I had asked Stiles what had happened when he took Scott out to get his mind off of Allison, but apparently he had gotten drunk off his ass and couldn't remember most of what they spoke about.

"Hey, Riley. Walk with us," Allison called from across the hall, waving me over.

I sighed, but went over anyway. She was going through the same thing, kind of, so I could stand to be around her. She did also have the she-devil beside her, but I decided to get past that for a day.
"Hey, Allison. How are you feeling?"

"Alright," she nodded. "It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night, and nobody knows it was us."

Lydia scoffed lightly, "Thank you for the protection of minors."

I actually agreed with Lydia. "Yeah. Aren't you kind of glad that no one knows? I mean, could you imagine all the looks and questions we would've gotten today?"

"I guess you're right."
Allison took a moment, before breathing out heavily and asking what had been on her mind the whole time. "Lydia, Riley, do you guys think I made the wrong decision?"

"About that jacket with that dress?" Lydia asked, looking the girl up and down disapprovingly, scoffing again. "Absolutely."

Allison laughed at the girl, taking the comment as a joke. "You know what I mean."

I shook my head, "You can't really ask my opinion on this, it would be biased. I would agree with you when with you, but then I'd agree with Scott in front of him. What would happen if I was with both of you? I'd be screwed."

Allison nodded, a frown slowly appearing before she turned to Lydia.

The girl sighed, "Hello? Scott locked us in that classroom and left us for dead."

"Okay, I don't think he actually left us for dead," I muttered angrily.

"He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills."

"Yeah, I'm finding it very hard not to give my opinion right now, so, Allison, can we please go to class now? If we're not there for the test, Harris will kill us. I'm not even sure if I'm joking at this point; I feel like he would kill someone," I said, almost drifting off into thought, seriously considering my words.

Harris could be a serial killer.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

What if he was the Alpha?

No. Not Harris. He's scary, but not that sort of scary, you know?

We left Lydia to go to her AP class, and found seats in our classroom. Allison sat up in the front row, and I retreated to the back to sit at the desk next to Stiles.

"Riley, hey, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!"

I looked up from getting my pencils out of my bag, eyebrows creased. "Stiles, I saw you less than twenty minutes ago. We're in the same homeroom. You said good morning to me. Any of this ringing a bell?"

"Oh, right, yeah." He cleared his throat, "Anyway, my dad's at the school and they've brought in some professional guy to help with the investigation."