Chapter 13

Sins P.O.V

Walking in the shadows, I study Ben. He looks like BEN Drowned, clothing and all. He has his sword in his hand and he's glitching all over the place, appearing and disappearing frantically. I start shaking, realizing the severity of the situation. I can die tonight if he sees me following him, It would be game over for me.

Hidden in my thoughts, I step on a branch that breaks with a loud snap. Ducking behind a tree, I see BEN's head snap around, blood dripping from his eye sockets. Holding in a gasp, I slap my hand over my mouth. Dear lord... Who am I kidding, Dear Zalgo. His glowing eyes scan the area, slowly turning around and continuing his trek at a more hurried pace. I continue after him, more careful than before. After a few twists and turns we approach a house, somehow not getting seen by anyone as no cars were on the road. Since BEN is technically a ghost, he just fazes through the wall and I go the two story house.

Okay, I have enough evidence. They are CreepyPastas. I could leave right now, save what's left of my sanity, move to a different country, change my name and forget about all of this. Heck, I have a right too after seeing all of this. But I could also stay, witness a murder and lose the rest of my sanity, but at least I would get rid of the curiosity of what I will think of BEN after this. Will I still like him, or will I hate him? It's hard to say at this point in time. I didn't think he would actually be a killer, I thought I was just over reacting! I mean death doesn't usually bother me, but this case is different than usual. This time I know the killer, heck, I created the killer!

I hear a scream come from what sounds like a woman in the house. Shuttering, I glance up at the top floor and I see an open window. A tree is right outside of the window, and it looks climbable. Ugh, why am I so nosey?

'Curiosity killed the cat.' One of the two voices said, seeming to be the one that gave me better advice than the other.

"But satisfaction brought it back." I mutter to myself, eyeing the tree.

Sprinting up to the tree, I grab a branch and start climbing. Branch after branch, I finally make it up the tree with some difficulty.

You can break people's noses with a punch, but you can't climb a tree?

Shut up. I didn't ask for your opinion.

Looking into the dark room, I can barley make out a figure in a bed. I can barley see that it has long hair, leading me to assume it's gender is a girl. As I'm about to go into the room, the door opens and I see BEN's bloodied figure standing in the door way. I cower my figure into the tree, hoping that he doesn't see me. Much to my surprise he doesn't see me and he stalks over to the girl, slapping a hand over her mouth.

Her eyes snap open and when she sees BEN's figure she tries to scream. It's no use, his hand muffles the scream to the point where I can barley hear it.

"Scream all you want, no ones gonna hear you. Not your precious mother and father, not your big brother. No one." He monotonously says, growling out the end. It's too dark for me to see his expression.

Laughing at her expression, he presses his sword to her throat. She starts thrashing against his grip in an attempt to escape, slapping him in the process. His laughter stops and I can feel his murderous aura. She feels it too and stops struggling, tears pouring down her face.

"You shouldn't have done that." He hisses, slitting her throat. She attempts to scream again, looking towards the window and catching my eye. I hold back a gasp from the scene and cover my mouth both my hands.

Of course I end up having a crush on a murderer.

"H-h-e-l-p-p m-e-e." She manages to gurgle out, eyes still on mine. BEN tenses, dropping her body and slowly turning in my direction. In a state of panic I drop out of the tree, landing on my butt and quickly standing up. I start sprinting down the road towards my house, hearing BEN's insane laughter behind me. Realizing that I'm not going to be able to shake him off of my trail this way, I take a sharp right into the woods.