~My First...Date~

Izuku sighed as he made his way down to the station for school. He was hoping that Kacchan wouldn't find out and had been like it never happened. And prayed that he wouldn't find out. "Soo, finally asked her out hmm?" 'Crap! He knows!' Izuku looked over his shoulder to see a smirking Bakugo  as he walked next to him to the station. "Wh-wh-wh-wha? H-How did-" "Ram told me, since Rem was terrible at hiding it from her. So how did this little escapade end up anyways?" Bakugo asked as they slid their passes and went through the gate to the station.

"Well, It kinda turned into a private moment for the first part. But here's how it went..." Izuku said as he remembered their 'intiment' moment in the cafe.

===============================Flash Back==================================

"Heh heh he~ Izuku you meannie~! You keep looking at other girls but not me." Rem said as she seemed drunk and snuggled closer to Izuku as he was blushing and stuttering. "T-That's not true! I-I don't mean to ignore you. I j-just like t-to b-be frendly with others is-s all!" He said as he looked away, not wanting to see her *Ahem* 'assets' edging closer to his face.

Rem squeezed him tighter as she buried her face into his chest. "Why don't you look at me like those other girls then?" Rem said in a soft voice, filled with hurt. Izuku winced hearing her say that. "Is it because, i'm ugly? Am I a demon, a terrifying one?" Rem went on as questioning herself why she couldn't grab his attention. Izuku made a bold move and brought her closer to him. "I-it's not that I think you're repulsive, nor is it the fact that I don't look at you as I do with the other girls..." Izuku swallowed his heart down his throat at what he was about to say.

"But I look at you as...the girl I like." Izuku said the last part in a soft almost silent voice. Rem heard it though, dispite him trying to hide it from her. Rem got off his chest so fast that she accidentially pushed him down on the floor as he looked up at her. "Really, you mean 'Like Like'?" Rem asked with pleading eyes for an answer. 'Please god let him say yes! I don't think my heart can take it if he means only 'like'." Rem pleaded in her thoughts as she waited for him to answer.

"No, not as in 'Like Like'." 'God why...why can I never find happines?' Rem thought in dispair as she remembered her previous crushes and love intrest. All from rejection, to heart break, even with her recent one with Sabaru. 'Rejected...for what I am...' "Rather as in 'Like Like Like Like'" Izuku said as rem snapped out of her flashback down her hearbreaking memories to let his words sync in. 'Wait...wha?' Rem thought to herself as the words sank into her, like a strawberry dipped in fine milk chocolate.

"Truth is that, once I felt bold enough. I was hopping you would...*gulp*...go on a date with me?" Izuku said as he swallowed his fear of rejection whole and boldly asked her to the best he could muster. Rem smiled happily at him as tears were leaking from the corner of her eyes. She finally found out her feelings for him wasn't just a one-sided love. "Yes! Yes! 1000x Yes!" Rem said as she picked him off the floor and spun him around in a circle like a rag doll and hugged him close to her chest.

"Congrats you two." Ram said as she appeared from the kitchen, obviously eavesdropping on them. "Ram!? Wh-When did you-" "I meerly left to the kitchen. Also you may want to let your new boyfriend breath before you kill him." Ram said as she pointed down to Izuku's head. Rem looked down to see his head in a mix shade of red and blue. Both from being embarised and due to lack of air. She immediately let him go only for him to fall face first to the floor, nose bleeding just a bit.

"Regardless of your boyfriend passed out, I hope you two will be able to work while having a relationship." Ram lectured to them only getting a thumbs up from Izuku and a "Yes ma'am!" from Rem. She went to the kitchen to fetch an Ice Pack for Izuku whilst Ram crouched down near Izuku's head. "I know I should threaten you to take care of her. But I have absolute trust in you to take care of her. If you betray that trust-" Ram was stopped by his hand as he motined a pair of scissors and made a cutting motion near his balls. "Exactly."