Chapter 1 - going back to hell

Pain filled Rosalie lily Potter's entire body as she stared at her old headmaster, fury dancing in avada kedavra green eyes, his blue eyes twinkling merrily. " This is for the best my dear, you needed to die" he said happily, grinning like this was the happiest day of his life. Rosalie glared at him with hatred, "go to hell" she spat fuming. Dumbledore chuckled, amused "goodbye Rosalie Potter" he sneered at her. Rosalie smiled finally she thought I can be with my parents and sirius again. That was her last thought before everything went dark.

Opening her eyes suddenly, Rosalie quickly shut them again to get rid of the bright light. Slowly opening her eyes again she looked around curiously wondering where she was. "Hello miss Potter" a voice echoed around her. Rosalie jumped and shrieked in shock, looking around frantically to see who spoke. "Hello, who's there?" she called out. "I am death" he spoke so calmly that Rosalie had no choice but to believe the voice. "Why am I here?" she asked curiously. "Because you are going back". "What" she asked confused, "what do you mean going back, going back where?", "to the Dursley's of course, to your cousins birthday". "Why?" Rosalie asked skeptically not knowing if she really wanted the answer. " Because you l deserve a second chance at life, after everything you've been through you really do deserve it, and Lady Hecate agrees with me". "Lady Hecate?" She asked. Death sighed annoyed " the Goddess of magic you moron" he snapped clearly outraged " how could you not know that". "I never really thought about it" she said honestly. "Anyway, you are going back whether you like it or not" he said. Rosalie heard a faint noise that sounded like someone clicking there fingers when everything turned dark. Again!

Rosalie shot up when she heard the shrieking of her aunt " UP, GIRL". Rosalie sighed looks like she was back at the Dursley's.