Playing

He was just tickling me now. Damn changing up on me I said while laughing non stop. Oh so you like daddy Lucas he asked. Of course baby I said while smiling. Umm ok he said.

>>>>> he had to leave because my parents were coming home at 7 and it was 6:30 already. Ok I love you baby I told him. Love you to he said back. Text me when you get home I said before he walked out the door and to his car. I locked the door and went back upstairs.

I was on Instagram and I don't really open my dms cause a lot of hate and stuff. But it just kept blowing up. I looked at a few damn they don't like me and Lucas together. I don't care tho cause I'm stronger then that and I have fans to there were a few telling me not o listen to those people that they just want what they don't have or can't have and everything like that to never listen to them to keep on grinding and doing you. Those are the ones I want to read not "you a hoe and Lucas could do better" like really most of these girls don't or have never seen me in person before. Anyways that's how the rest of my night went looking through a lot of them.

I got a text from "Lucas🌎❤😍"
Lucas🌎❤😍- babygirl im home ok
Me- ok baby I'll see you tmrw at 12:00 right?
Lucas🌎❤😍- yea I'm picking you up
Me-ok well I'm tired papi
Lucas🌎❤😍- get your rest princess we gon have a fun day tmrw ok ❤.
Me- ok baby goodnight
Lucas🌎❤😍- goodnight love you
Me- love you too

I feel asleep after that cause I was tired asl.
I woke up to my phone buzzing and buzzing and buzzing. I picked it up to see who was texting me or calling me and I had hundreds of notifications. Freaking Beyoncé liked my post like wtf the queen bee😭. I look and see that she followed me too damn this day off to a good start. All the notifications were comments saying that she followed me. Lucas texted me saying that he seen earlier and didn't want to tell me but as he says "our fans" would tell me😂. It was 10:30 so I jumped in the shower. I did my routine and washed my hair and body. When I got out I did my hygiene stuff and then brushed my hair. I put some Nike pro leggings that my tia bought me and one of Lucas's basketball shirts with my 7's. After I put my hair in a ponytail I went downstairs to eat cuz I'm starving.

I just made some cereal cuz I'm also to lazy 🙂. I sat down and watched some tv. Damn Lucas is lucky to have a girl who stays home and eats Cinnamon Toast Crunch all da time🤕💎💀.
My front door opened and Lucas walked in. Baby you needs lock dat door he said. Damn it was open my mom I thought she locked it well it was just you who came in so we good babe. You ready princess he said while sitting next to me. Yea where are we going I asked with puppy dog eyes???

Da trap he said while laughing. Aye you for real I said. Maybe he said. Aye aye aye the trap we gonna go today-ay-ay I said to him. He looked at me then started laughing. Awe I love my baby's laugh and smile your fucking perfect I told him. Nah y/n your perfect like I mean it your just everything I want and need he said to me......

Hey guys sorry this is really slow so next chapter it's gonna be like a few months later is that good?

Comment what you think