The Make-Up (Finale)

You've waited a long time for this. And now, here it is. The epic(?) conclusion to 'The Camping Trip' saga. Let us begin!

(y/n) P.O.V.

"What did you really do?" Those words made my heart skip a beat. 

(Did he...see us...do the deed?)

I could feel all eyes turn to Yang and I, Ruby had her hands clenched in tight fists, she looked like she was going to explode at any moment. I decided to tell the truth, Ren would just tell everybody anyways.

"We-" I cleared my throat. "We had sex on the beach." I mumbled.

"What was that?" I could hear the undeniable jealously in Ruby's voice.

I took a deep breath, held it, then I just let it out. "WE HAD SEX ON THE BEACH!"

Everybody's jaw dropped, Yang was turning many shades of red, and Ruby.

She was just a mess.

"I...I...I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!"

She got up and ran away from the campfire, tears streaming down her face.

I got up. "Ruby!"

I ran after her, I wanted to calm her down. I wanted to make things right. I had to.

She ran off into the forest, I stumbled as I chased after her, the ground was covered in various hazards. After bursting through a bush into a clearing, only then did I stop.

Ruby was kneeling at the edge of the lake, the unmistakable sound of crying could be heard. I walked towards her, not wanting her to run away, but that plan was foiled once I stepped on a twig.

(Crap...)

She turned around. It was hard to make out in the moonlight, but her eyes seemed puffy, and her lips were trembling.

There was a moment of silence between us.

"Ruby..."

She sniffled.

"C'mon, let's go ba-"

"No! Not after what you and my sister did!"

I took a small step forward.

"Get....back."

I took another one.

"GET BACK!"

"Ruby Rose!"

I turned towards the voice as Yang burst through.

"You stay away too! You lying bitch!" Ruby shouted.

"Ruby! That's no way to talk to your sister!"

"She broke our promise! I think she deserves it!"

"What promise?"

Yang looked down at the ground.

"Yang?"

She looked up. "I guess I forgot..."

"Yeah you did!"

"What the hell are you two going on about?!"

Yang sighed. "A while ago, we agreed that if we both fell in love with you, we'd share."

I was shocked.

"But she forgot it too, so...it's also kinda your fault Ruby."

"WHAT?!?! I told you earlier this week!"