#17 (continued)

"Question 1," oh here we go, "would you consider us as your friends?" Y/n looked at him with a baffled and confused expression.

"Well yeah. I mean you're all a great bunch of guys, I don't understand why not." She replied, earning a smirk from each of us.

"Ok, ok. Next question."

"Nah ah, not so fast there Miles." Y/n wagged a finger, shutting him up. Finally, someone to silence him, "I get to ask a question now." She grinned.

"Go on." Miles sighed.

"Mk. Uh, do any of you have the guts to ask one of those girls for their number?" Miles scoffed and chuckled a little.

"That's it? That's your question?" Y/n nodded, "Well yeah, I mean, it's me babe. I can get anyones number."

"Do it then." Y/n said leaning forward, challenging Miles.

"You're on Y/n." He replied with cockiness, mimicking Y/n's actions. Y/n gestured to the group of girls, and Miles got up and made his way over.

"Ladies." He said with arms spread out wide.

"He's not gonna stand a chance." Y/n laughed, shaking her head. I looked at her as she watched with a grin on her face.

"Why'd you say thay?" I asked. She turned to face me before answering.

"His whole approach is just asking for it." She stated matter-of-factly.

"Really?" Ryan finally speaks up. Y/n averted her attention to him.

"Well yeah. If someone you've seen around, but never talked to, came up to you like that, what would your first thoughts be?" She was right. His whole greeting just made me want to throw him off a cliff. Maybe not that extreme.

"I'd think he's cocky, obnoxious and I wouldn't want anything to do with him." Ryan replied.

"You know Miles is practically all of the above right?" I said, eyebrows raised. Y/n burst out laughing, but tried to stop by biting her lip. I mentally high five myself for making her laugh.

Miles came back with half of his dignity, and had a nervous, but embarrassed facial expression.

"I'm guessing it went great." Mitch chuckled.

"Ha ha, very funny." Everyone started laughing, and he looked at Y/n, "Your turn."

Y/n stood up confidently and looked at each of us.
"I need a pen and paper." She said. Ryan handed her a pen, and ripped out a page from his book, and gave that to her as well, "I'll be back soon."

She strode over to the large cluster of boys and stood in front of them. She instantly caught their attention, and all eyes were on her.

"Hello boys. I'm just gonna ask you all a quick question if that's alright." They all nodded and looked like they were drooling. I don't blame them, "Ok,so if your phone number was the amount of money you had,how much would you have?" They all shared the same confused expression, and were all deep in thought. Little did they know, that Y/n had come up with one of the most genius loopholes ever!

"Uh, I would have 0415..." one of them started saying, as Y/n wrote it down. All of the rest startedto recite their own phone numbers, getting played with every word that left their lips.

"She just played them all! All of them! Not one of themhas realised yet!" Miles said bewildered. I starting laughing so hard that my stomach started to hurt. I heard Ryan mumble something to Miles, and what I heard next nearly made me piss myself.

"WHAT THE HECK RYAN?! Are you serious? She even played you from over here, and you already knew what she was trying to do!" Miles shook his head, clearly exasperated by his whole existence.

"Well you would've fallen for it!" Ryan defended himself, but Miles just kept on shaking his head. I looked over at Mitch to see him dying of laughter on the floor.

"Well, it looks like Josh would have the most money." Y/n read off her paper, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yes!" Josh shouted in victory.

"Well that's all I had to ask, so I'll be going now. Bye." Y/n spun on her heel and walked towards us, and you could see that she was trying so hard to not end up like Mitch.

She pulled out her chair, and camly sat down. She looked Miles dead in the eye and handed him the paper. It had maybe 15 or so names with corresponding phone numbers written on it. Miles glared at the paper before his eyes drifted up to Y/n. She was smiling innocently back at him.

"You win." Miles admitted defeat. She smirked and Miles rolled his eyes.

Y/n then turned to me and said, "So Tom, how much money would you have?" She giggled and I chuckled along.

I'm glad she came to my class today.

- - - - - - - -

Song: No Role Modelz - J Cole

Part 3?

Love ya

~R