~Chapter 2~

AN: Hello again! Chapter 2 is still setting up the mood, the next one though will be packed with action. Hang on in there, please!
Above is a picture of how I picture Benjamin like. :)

Peace out.
fearsome-hamster

Madame's Percy tavern was a charmingly rustic place to come chit chat with your pals over a couple of pints of ale and to enjoy the town's best chicken pie and lemon tart. As proudly stated by its biased owner, Madame Percy herself, of course. 

Unfortunately, the quality it offered in the menu certainly lacked in the type of clients that sometimes frequented the place.In particular, Quintus Boore. A rich noble man's son, Quintus was mindlessly spending his father's coins, having never lifted a finger in his entire life. Being the second oldest heir, the man probably tried to latch onto his family's fortune for as long as possible before he could be overthrown by his sibling. 

Had he been just a sloth, maybe I would have shed some understanding on him, however, his character is despicable! 

Even his very name caused Margo's temper to flare and for hundreds of questionable words to come at the forefront of her mind: What a self-centered chauvinistic pig! After serving him three rounds of beer and wine, each encounter overflowing with suggestive winks and offensive remarks, Margo felt in dire need of a hot bath. Her skin seemed to prickle all over from his disgusting lust-filled stares.

"Are you alright?" came Ben's concerned voice. "I can serve him from now on, Margo."

Margo could already hear Quintus' drunken voice calling for yet another pint. "Thank you, Ben. I will handle him – we both know from past experience that he'd just pull rank and call me to serve him otherwise," she huffed angrily. "Besides, I can be quite terrifying on my own," cheekily added Margo trying to lighten the mood.

Filling up her tray as fast as possible, the girl quickened her step to avoid another of Boore's tirades.

"It was about time, I've been waiting for at least half an hour for this goddamned drink," angrily slurred Quintus and downed his cup in a matter seconds. Afterwards, he raked his eyes hungrily over Margo's form and grinned lasciviously at her. The fool was obviously trying to appear seductive. This would have been quite hilarious had he not been so physically massive and evidently drunk.

"Margo, Margo, what a pretty name you have, I'm certain what's hiding underneath your robes is even prettier... I would surely fancy a tumble in the sheets with you," proposed Boore smugly.

"I always knew you were a smooth-talker, Quintus," deadpanned the brunette out loud.

The fool only grinned wider and raised his stuffy eyebrows suggestively. Oh Heaven, it seems my blindingly obvious sarcasm is lost on him. Unaware of her thoughts, the brute grabbed Margo's wrist, surprisingly agile for a drunk man, and pulled the girl closer to his seat.

"I would not mind starting our little escapade here," shamelessly said Quintus, all the while trying to loosen her dress' back strings.

"Ughh, let go of me, you disgusting oaf! I'm not starting anything anywhere with you!" screeched Margo while wrenching herself from his grip.

"Oh no, you aren't going anywhere, you little bitch!" the Boore heir replied gangrily, painfully pushing her back into his lap. "You think you're still worth something after your father lost his last penny in gambling? The Hartwell bloodline is nothing, but a pretty name in this town anymore! You are nothing, no self-respecting man is ever going to marry you, you dare refuse me? You..."