0 - Prologue or Should I say Read Me

Let me give you a brief background about the story before we start the journey. Aiyo- I'll try to make it simple. Let's start with the world the story takes place. In this world, there are 3 major continents, mainly the East, Central and the West. The continent where the Bellaire clan situated is on the East Continent. East continent is divided into four major kingdoms. The Del Kingdom, Blue Phoenix Kingdom, Aurum Kingdom and the Serkoff Kingdom -- arranged from the biggest to the smallest kingdom respectively. The Bellaire clan stands in the Serkoff Kingdom (aiyooo-- The smallest) located exactly in the City of Plenoa.

The world has two major race. The humans and magical beasts. Hybrids are also common. They are usually a cross between a human and a magical beast. (hahaha... can't I be more obvious captain?)

Humans and Magical Beasts are divided as well into 3 class.

The Alpha who is usually those of the top class. They have an outstanding body suited to martial practices. They excel in physical strength. The alphas make 30% of the whole population.

The Beta who is not that much inferior from Alpha. Although they don't have natural genes and doesn't excel much on physical strength--they are as well a good warrior. They make up 65% of the population.

Lastly the Omega-- The omega is the rarest class in the whole population either with the human or magical beasts. They are as rare as a needle in 10 football fields. Omegas lack physical capabilities like of alphas and betas. Though lacking physical capabilities... They are actually wanted. Omegas boost Alpha's capabilities through copulation. It is said that If an alpha marked and mates with an omega... It improves one's meridian. Knowing this-- many of the omegas are being abducted by the greedy ones and perish along the process. Some are forcefully married to royals or even gifted around for the sake of power.

Mates. There are two types of mating. First is the True mate-- this happens when your soul longed for someone and successfully mark them... Symptoms are that they'll smell a heavenly scent coming from their respective mate. It is said that the chances are really low. One can get more than one mate. Second is a temporal mate-- it is when you mark someone who isn't really linked to your soul. Usually, this happens to an arranged marriage or those who give up looking for their true mate.

Cultivation ranks-- there are two job classes in the world. The warrior and the magician.

Warriors -- ranks divided into Saint- Deity- Heavenly Deity- Immortal - God---- Each rank is divided into first, middle and peak.

Magicians -- ranks divided into White mage- Grand Mage- Saint Mage --- Magicians are rare since only a little of the population is born with mana pool and usually, they are of those gifted alphas.

Currencies -- the currency is divided into 3. Gold, silver, and coppers (lolol I'm so original) 1 gold is equal to 100 silvers. 1 silver is equal to 100 copper.

Magic cores -- magic cores are usually obtainable by killing magical beasts. It is usually located on their chest.

Oh before I forgot... In their verse, human cultivators grow faster than a non-cultivator human. Although they grow faster, they retain their youth for a longer period of time. Please think of it as a phase when a kitten and a puppy grows fast in a span of a year, the concept applied are the same. 

Actually, that's all about it. I'll just explain further in the story if some are still confused.

Let the chapters begin.