Chapter 26.

All was going so good ...until the witch ....no no.....the most ugliest and  unwanted witch of my life, decided to show her makeup painted face in front of us...

Miss. Shreya Rajput...

I don't know why but we just jet only once and ..Oh god!! I just already hate this girl..... No !! ...this Witch!!!!!!!!

Her gaze come to a stop at us. She once glance down at our hands which were entwined. An emotion flash through her eyes and as far as i know that was hurt.

She smile her best fake smile and make her way closer to us...

Why she decided to turn up in the same mall as us, on same day, on same time, on same floor......

Witch!!! Bloody witch!!

The Grip around my waist got a little tightened, I looked down to see Randhir's arm wrapped securely around my waist..

I kinda ... Like it.. And I smiled then I smirked..

For once I want to shout aloud....see this you little witch, he is mine, now fuck off....

But still I control my urge to frighten her....and kicking her out of our mall..

I too passed a fake smile..

"Hi Randhir!!!! Its such a surprise to see you here." Shreya chipped with her over painted lips....

Hey! Lady I'm here too....

"Hello shreya, I hope you are okay now, I heard it really hurts during hangovers..." I chipped oh-so sweetly..

I hear Randhir deep chuckles as Shreya frowns..

Okay!! Okay!! For now, I'm ignoring the effect of his deep chuckles to my body

Its like all butterflies in my belly have got really excited suddenly...

OK let's come back to the witch....sorry miss. shreya....

She  frowns again when she again glance at  Randhir's hand on my waist. And I smirk. I can't see Randhir face but I can sense his smirk too..

I can even imagine smoke coming out of her ears due to sudden pang of jealousy.

Fuck you! You jealous witch!!!

"Old habits die hard. Right Randhir, you used to prefer this mall always, even when we were together and now too."

she smirks. And I frown not liking the fact at all.

Believe me I didn't like that look.. On her face.

Smirking is not for you babes.

"I hope you both are coming to the club's party tonight. My boyfriend, Vikrant has just got a deal. And in today's party we are going to announce our engagement." Her red painted lips snapped again.

Good!! Witch is getting engaged....

Then a man, nearly of Randhir age, come around and stand beside the witch...

"Hey!! Vik.. I was just telling them about us and about our engagement. " chipped shreya to vikrant happily.

Can't they both do their own business and let us do our own. Because right now I just want her away from us.