2 - Growing Up

The Bellaire's manor is as big as 20 football fields altogether.  There is a big pond located on the west side of the manor. Near the pond, you'll see a boy who is calmly seated in a meditative position.  The boy does have a white hair flowing on his shoulders and a pair of golden eyes which resembles his mother. He had a fairy white complexion which is so smooth that even a dirt would be embarrassed to land onto.  If someone has to look at him,  he resembles so close as of a little angel. The boy's name is Yulrir Bellaire.  He is the 2nd son of the Patriarch of the Bellaire Clan.  He is only 7 years old but his aura is like of that young adult.

"Mn.  It seems like this is it for now. My mana pool seems full for now.  I should not hurry or else It'll be painful for me in the future. " Yulrir said to himself.

Satisfied with his mana cultivation Yulrir stood up from his meditative position and walked towards near the pond. He opened his hands while his palm pointing towards the pond water,  he started chanting "Oh great water form a serpent and fly! "

The water rose and a distinct water figure resembling a serpent flew out and circled around the pond. Yulrir likes this magic a lot because it improves his mana control a lot.  He's practically been practicing magic ever since he was 3 years old while his mother accidentally discovered he had an innate talent for magic. His mother, Yulier is an alpha and a white mage rank magician also so she started teaching Yulrir at such a young age. Yulrir evidently grew fond of magic making Yulier prouder for her own son. Yulrir is a smart child, he never acted spoiled in front of his own family.

"Young master Yulrir!!! " A girl dressed in maid attire came shouting.

"Ah!" Yulrir gently closed his palms and the water serpent dissipates slowly. Turning around he greets the girl.

"Young master Yulrir...  Come let's eat breakfast.  You are always early.  It's bad to skip breakfast." The girl worriedly glanced on Yulrir. This girl is around its 20's but knowing how tricky an appearance can be,   Yulrir never bothered about it. His mother always says that it's rude to ask someone's age out of the blue especially when the one you're asking is a woman.  So he stopped caring about people's ages. Normal human lives in a maximum of 120 years old. Alphas age slower done Betas.  If one is a cultivator reaching a rank of a Saint,  he or she will be at least able to live for 500 years. It is said that if one can cultivate longer, there is even a chance that he or she will become immortal.

"Sis Lien, I told you not to call me young master.  Yulrir is enough! " Yulrir pouted with his arms crossed.

"But young mas---"

"If you will not call me Yulrir, I'll not eat breakfast! " Yulrir turned his head away.

Seeing how Yulrir right now,  Lien can only smile and shakes her head in defeat.

"Okay Yulrir, you win.  Come with sister now and let's eat! " Lien cheerfully added.

Yulrir turned his head up to Lien and his eyes brighten up and run towards Lien. Yulrir took Lien's hand and they merrily went back inside. Seeing how adorable Yulrir is,  Lien is very thankful how lucky she is to serve a master like him.

"Is father, mother and aunt going to eat with us?" Yulrir asked Lien excitedly.

Lien could only shake his head sadly.   "Unfortunately,  they are busy and can't come here."

"I see...  It's okay sister Lien. I have you! We can just eat together!  I know how busy it is. I'll just behave and wait for them!" Yulrir added enthusiastically but you can see in his eyes how disappointed he is. Lien felt bad looking at Yulrir like that.

The manor is divided into four.  Usually,  the servants stay on the east side of the manor.  The main house is where the main family stays. The south side is where the other clan members stay.  Lastly,  the west side where you can find the pond,  library and a small courtyard is where Yulrir stays with Lien. Yulrir knew that him being an omega is the reason why he was treated differently. Since he reached 5 years old after his grand birthday,  he was brought to the west side of the manor. He was told that he isn't allowed to leave the west side of the manor no matter what. He was promised that they will still be meeting each other every day. 

Every day becomes thrice in a week-- then once in a week-- to twice in the month-- to once every month. It even came to a time when his parents or aunt haven't visited him in the span of 3 months.

He tried to understand that it is all for his own safety that even his own family have to be cautious for him----it made his way of thinking more mature than any of 7-year-olds. Sometimes when thinking about it,  his heart starts to hurt. He can only endure.

On that night,  he received a letter from his older brother Mikhael.