Queenie Goldstein - "Wanna dance?"

"Don't stare at her." Tina hissed between her teeth while she leaned towards her sister. "You do know who she is, right?" She raised her eyebrows slightly, but Queenie nodded absentmindedly. 

Of course she knew who you were. Everyone knew who you were. But just because you were Percival's younger sister it didn't mean you deserved being ignored and being left alone. Just because you were his sister, it didn't mean you could be blamed for everything he did or tried to do.

"Queenie!" Tina tried to grab her arm while Queenie started walking towards you. "Really? I try everything to stay out of trouble and you're doing this?" Tina sighed and rolled her eyes, but Queenie ignored her and kept on walking.

You leaned against the wall. You were wearing heels higher than any heels Queenie had ever dared to wear and you had blood red lips curled up into a charming and enchanting smile, even though your eyes didn't smile along.

"Excuse me?" Queenie cleared her throat when she stood in front of you. She nervously shifted her weight from one leg to the other. "I was wondering if you wanna dance, maybe?" She cocked her head slightly and your surprised glance met hers.

"You want to dance? With me?" You frowned your eyebrows and squeezed your eyes. "Doesn't that sound a little inappropriate to you?"

"Why?" Queenie shook her head in disbelief. "Because you're Mr. Graves' sister?" She licked her lips and blinked a few times. "Or because you're a beautiful and stunning girl?"

You sighed and turned your head away from the pretty blonde in front of you. "I'm sorry." You bent your head and stared at your feet. "I don't think my brother would approve of me dancing with you."

Queenie took a deep breath and she shrugged her shoulders already trying to turn around to walk away from you again, but for some reason she couldn't. She couldn't leave you there, not when she could see in your eyes that you would have said yes if it had not been for Percival.

You avoided her glance and let out a deep sigh. A tear rolled down your cheek and you grabbed a full glass of wine taking a few large sips. You were clearly unhappy in each and every way. You even looked a little pale.

"Are you..." Queenie couldn't finish her sentence. Before she even realized that you were falling she already stretched out her arms. She could see the small pearls of sweat on your forehead and she whispered quietly while she made sure to hold you tightly. "Poor little thing."

After a few long minutes you opened your bright eyes. For a short moment you seemed confused, but when you tried to stand up you immediately fell into Queenie's arms again. "What happened?"

"You fainted...straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention you didn't have to go to such extremes." Queenie tried to smile a playful smile and the back of her hand caressed your soft cheek.

"Did anyone see us?" You swallowed a few times and your cheeks heated up through your blush.

"You fainted and I caught you. There is nothing to worry about." Queenie assured you, but she couldn't help feeling flattered when she realized what you were really worried about. "Come, we'll get some fresh air. I promise. No one will be able to see us." She winked and you started to blush even more before you nodded with a careful smile on your face.