4 - Mask of Concealment

Yulier spread out her own arms to scoop Yulrir up. With watery eyes, she hugged Yulrir like no tomorrow.  Yulrir hugged his mother back tightly with his small arms. Looking over his mother's shoulder,  he saw that his father,  brother, and aunt looking at him lovingly as well.  He cried out loud repeating how he misses them so much. They took turns on hugging Yulrir leaving a lot of tear stains on their shoulder. His father who he didn't saw for half a year finally kept him in his arms tightly. Yulrir felt contented finally.

"Milords,  the dinner is ready. " Lien said politely.

"Thanks for the hard work Lien. Yulrir praises you a lot." Fenrir told sincerely.

"It's my honor to work for milords. Young master Yulrir is a smart child,  it makes my work easy." Lien smiled at Yulrir.

"Sister Lien, I told you to not call me young master... " Yulrir told dejectedly.

"But--" Lien flusteredly tried to excuse herself.

"Hahaha...  Give it up Lien.  Like father, like son.  Where else can Yulrir get that stubbornness? " Yulier laughed.

"Riri you're becoming more pretty as time goes by. I'm proud! " Mikhael complimented.

"Big brother-- you mean handsome!  When I grow older I'll be as handsome as father and you!" Yulrir puffed his chest out with his head held high.

"Ah yes,  yes,  yes. If you say so. " Mikhael added while trying to contain his laughter.

His father laughed out loud followed by everyone else even Lien. Yulrir just pouted making him more adorable.

After the dinner,  everyone assembled in the living room. Yulrir is seated on his brother's lap making everyone gets awed by the scenario.  Yulrir looks extra adorable at it. 

"Ahemm... " Breaking the soft atmosphere,  Mikhael forced a cough as if to signal something,  he stared at his father.

"Ah yes. Yulrir,  do you want to know why we haven't been visiting you lately? " Fenrir started while lovingly look on his son's golden eyes.

Yulrir just shook his head left and right.  "I know father, mother and aunt are busy.  So I understand. " Yulrir said calmly but his tone of voice betrayed him.  It had a sad tone to it. Hearing it,  Reiya hugged Yulrir tightly.

"I'm sorry riri.  We'll not be doing it again. " She said while rubbing her cheek to Yulrir.

"Eh...  Aunt Reiya? It's okay.  I love everyone. I know it is because I am omega." Yulrir hugged his aunt's hand as well.

"Ahem. " Mikhael coughed forcefully again and stared at her mother Reiya.  Reiya apologetically stared at her son. Fenrir chuckled.

"Okay.  Going back...  The reason is that we actually tried to find a solution on how to conceal your identity safely." Fenrir paused and observed how Yulrir react.

"2 years ago, we heard that there is a treasure called Concealment Mask-- We tried looking for it-- but haven't heard any leads where to find it until half a year ago--we had received an information that it was being auctioned to the Blue Phoenix Kingdom. The Blue Phoenix Kingdom is 3 months away if we are to travel it by land but we didn't hesitate to fly over there.  I,  your father and your aunt had to look at different auction houses in Blue Phoenix kingdom and to heaven's will --we succeeded." Yulier continued while looking at her son sincerely.

Fenrir took out something from his spatial ring. A spatial ring is a special storage device that is manufactured by Grand Mages to hold things with a space as big as 100 squares meters. It is really expensive.

"This is the concealment mask. " Fenrir held it out to Yulrir.  Yulrir took it and stared at the black mysterious mask.  The mask is like one of those fox masks you'll usually see in a spring festival. It gives off mysterious aura as well.  Without knowing what to do,  Yulrir stared at his father.

"If you use it.  It'll intercept everyone who can use soul sense to scan you.  In this case,  they would not sense you that you are an omega thus you can freely roam around without being detected. Somehow,  if I use my soul sense on it,  it'll give off a 'beta' feeling." Fenrir explained.

Knowing how the mask works,  Yulrir could feel nothing but excitement.  He immediately wore the mask, the mask was originally bigger than his whole face but to his surprise,  it shrunk fitting to his face perfectly. Seeing his shocked reaction, Yulier told that it was a magical treasure and that was one of his own characteristics.

The mask covers only the upper half of his face,  meaning to say only his eyes and nose are covered.  Aside from that,  even with the mask on---, Yulrir felt comfortable with it as if he wasn't wearing a mask at all. To say he is ecstatic is an understatement.

Now that Yulrir wore the mask,  he tried using his soul sense to scan on Yulrir and felt satisfied with the result.  He could sense Yulrir as a beta after he wore the mask. He nodded happily at everyone.

So to say,  mission concealment mask -- accomplished.