Master Manipulator

To say that this party was an absolute drab, would be the understatement of the century. 

When my parents showed up that was interesting, because apparently Mrs. Marb, who was hosting this party, had dated my Dad back in the day. 

Mom didn't know. 

Someone accidentally let it slip. 

Things were broken. Along with some personal confidence. 

The only entertaining thing about this whole ordeal was  the feeling of Blue's eyes searing into my back. 

I had to give that little shit credit. He could manipulate the shit out of a situation.

Master manipulator. 

How do I know this?

Well lets lay down the facts should I? 

I look over at him, he's glaring and handing over a few hundred dollars to some man. 

Said man, then somehow comes this way, and starts to hit on Daniel. Ass grabbing was included, but Daniel stood firm and refused to leave my side. 

Blue accidentally crushed a glass. 

Next, Blue is still glaring like the jealous girlfriend that he is, when some girl comes sprinting up to us crying to Daniel that she needed help. 

He perked up like the little tidy whitey super hero he was, so props to Blue, however he hired a complete dumb ass to distract Daniel. 

She cries that her little brother tumbled off the side of a cliff and was barely hanging on for dear life. 

I mean her story was really creative, except for the fact that we are a good 3 hours away from the ocean, therefore any cliff that a little boy could be falling off of. 

When Daniel brought that to her attention she quickly stumbled and giggled claiming to be wasted. 

Which she must have been because as we watched her walk away she went straight to a baffled looking Blue with an apologetic smile. 

That was priceless. 

He obviously wasn't finding highly intelligent people to carry out his plans. 

His next plan was somehow a winner, it was honestly amazing how well everything worked out. 

It started with Blue walking and he accidentally, yet totally on fucking purpose, knocked into one man with a drink. This drink then dropped to the ground spilling the liquid, which an oncoming woman in a short green dress slipped in, sending her head first another woman who decided to be extra dramatic and swing herself sideways into a server who happened to be carrying a tray full of shrimp cocktail. Which, amazingly landed on Daniel's large chest. 

Blue's evil ass smirk shined brighter than  the lights in this bitch. 

"Hey, I'll be right back, let me see if I can get this stain out" Daniel said before darting off. 

Blue's body heat touched my back not a second later, "if you want something right, got to do it yourself, right?" I asked as I sipped on my drink. 

"Fucking morons. People can't do shit now a days" Blue hissed as he snatched my drink out my hand and downed it. He coughed, as I turned to face him, "what is this shit?" he growled looking down at my now empty glass. 

"Coke"

"Little Miss AA done with binge drinking?" Blue mocked me. 

I rolled my eyes, "No, Daniel said I couldn't drink because I'm not 21 yet" I sighed.