|0.28|

"Is sex mandatory for you?"I asked Anthony as he stood in between my legs while I sat on the island of his kitchen.

His head raised from laying on my chest to look up at me. His hands still massaged my waist as I continued to chew on my grapes. "Why you ask that?"He questioned with his brow no lifted. I didn't mean to alert him of anything, it was just a question that I've been meaning to ask, but never got around to it.

I shrugged my shoulders in a unknowing manner. "I just want to know if I'm giving you all that you want."I say to him causing his massaging to halt from my waist. His hands were now planted on the granite countertop as he looked into my eyes.

"What you insinuating mama?"He asked clueless to what I was speaking on.

I shrugged my shoulders once again  I had a tendency to do so when I couldn't put my thoughts to words. "I mean, you're a grown man, twenty four at that, I know you want some type of sexual attention that I'm oblivious to. I just don't want you seeking that from some other female."I explained my tone a bit shaky with nervousness.

He nodded his head as if he had come to a conclusion to what I was talking about. "Your virginity? You think that I find it as some type of problem? "He inquired while taking his bottom lip into his mouth briefly.

I shook my head yes, slowly, to embarrassed to speak on the topic. I don't even know why I bothered to bring it up. It's not like he wasn't going to dismiss my childish behavior. I sounded my age and that was a bad thing when you are dealing with a man who's seven years older than you. I tried my best to remain mature around him, although he was indeed dealing with a teenager, it didn't mean he wanted to feel like he was dealing with one. He mentioned that my maturity was appealing to him so I would hate to lose that. His finger guided my head back up to look at him. He let out a smooth chuckle as if he found me entirely amusing. That angered me. "I guess I'm gone have to prove a point to you then love."He smirked shaking his head.

"What point? Just answer the question."I stated.

He shook his head no. "I'm gone prove my point. Just do what I say until you feel like you uncomfortable."He instructed me.

I grew confused to what he was directing me to do, but dealing with him, this was an ordinary thing. He never seems to fail at confusing me. His points may be valid, but he always seemed to do outrageous things while proving them. It's like trying to prove wood is flammable by burning your house down. Outrageous, but still has the capability to be valid. I nodded my head agreeing to whatever he had in mind.

"Take yo' shirt off."He backed away from me allowing some distance to flow between us. My legs now shut diminishing the space he had found comfort in standing in. I pursed my lips as I played with the edge of my black t-shirt that I was hesitating to take off.

Letting out a short sigh, I pulled the shirt over my head before placing it next to me on the counter top. The cold hair hit my naked midriff as my top half was only covered with a grey satin wire bra. He stared at my under exposed breast biting down on his bottom lip. His stare became intense, overbearing almost. His eyes glimmered at the sight of me causing me to keep my head down.

"You still comfortable?"He minimized the space he had created before pecking my lips.

I nod my head in response. He chuckled with a sort of impressed manner. His hands slowly went down to the string of my sweats, he toyed with it untying it loosening them from my waist. "You still comfortable?"He questioned again with an uncertain raise of his brow.

A bit hesitant, I followed through by nodding my head yes. He continued pulling my sweats down by the waist band. They now hung from my ankles as my thighs were planted on the frigid cold granite. Placing my sweats where my shirt was his eyes landing in mine. He looked for reassurance still asking for my comfort status, but this time without speaking.