Where's Elijah?

"I already have to deal with her at cheer practice and she's on the dance committee. I swear if i have to hang out with her any long i will stab her with one of those daggers. I don't care if I die in the process!" Caroline said and threw her hands up in the air plopping on the couch next to me. I handed her a glass of bourbon I had got while she was ranting to me. "Thank you." She grabbed the glass from my hand and looked around. "Where's Elijah?"

I looked around the room and just shrugged.

"OH!" She said excitedly and turned to face me. "Spill." she demanded and I looked at her confused. "Oh, don't give me that look. You know what I'm talking about. You can't just go away from a while and not expect me to notice.

"Alright, alright," I sighed and turned to face her. "I took him to one of my favorite places and I got to see a lot of old friends. We stayed at my place for a while. But on the way there I admitted my feelings for him. Which kind of led to sex. With was amazing. It hurt for the first couple minutes but besides that it was great."

Caroline let out a high pitched squeal and clapped her hands together. "What happened next?" She asked and I rolled my eyes but continued any ways.

"On the way home he said that if it made me happy he wouldn't mind sharing me with klaus. But I told him I didn't want to make him unhappy and blah blah blah."

"Who have you picked?" Caroline asked

"Elijah. I told klaus pretty much that I was in l-l-love with Elijah and he said that Elijah may be my first love, but he intends to be my last. So yea. I choose Elijah. I could never not choose Elijah. I love the feeling he gives me inside just when he looks my way or the way my heart flutters when he touches me. I could listen to his voice for hour-" I cut my self off and straightened my back. "Anyways. Heading home we made this bet that we could go with out sex. That who ever could hold off for the longest of not sleeping with each other, would get one demand/ reward."

"What does Elijah want?" Caroline asked leaning towards to me. Her blonde hair almost touched my arm she was so close. I took a sip of my drink and set it on the coffee table.

"he wants me to travel the world with him. And he said that if i win i get to make what ever choice i want on who i wished to be with and i would never hear any complaint or comment about it from him again. Which is kind of unfair seeing as I already chose him, I'm sure he knows this too and wants me to lose so I have to travel the world with him and leave this drama filled town. Which would be nice. But i already made a promise with my brothers what i would only leave when Elena turned into a vampire." I looked off into the distance. I needed to find a way to make him come after me.

"So that's why he's not around," Caroline said smirking.

I gave her a confused look

"Oh, you innocent little thing."

"What?" I asked still confused.

"He's not around because he doesn't want to risk losing. Meaning he likes you a lot more than you think he does and this is going to be to easy to win."

"How would I do that?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

'Well first. You need to change?"

"Why?" I asked and she gave me a look. "OOOOOOHHHHH" I said loudly and she laughed.

time skip

"yes, that is perfect," Caroline said clasping her hands together in front of her chest.

"All you did what have me change my shirt and ruff up my hair a bit." I said and looked in the mirror. Instead of the t shirt i had had on previously I was now in a hang off the shoulder black sweater. "This is less reveling than the shirt."

"Yes, but he didn't fall in love with your looks. He fell in love with your personality. The crazy, fun sarcastic, you. So therefor. Your hair is a little messier. You are wearing something to show off your shoulders, because come on lets be honest that sweater looks good on you and appearance is definitely going to help with get him to make the first move. Now remember, just be yourself. Just be a little more suggestive with your words. Flirt a little," Caroline said and I looked back into the mirror. My blue eyes stood out against the sweater and I have to admit, i do look good in this.

I gave a small nod and turned my head to face Caroline.

"One question," I said.

"Sure."

"How are you going to get Elijah over here. If he is avoiding me then he won't come with in a mile of this place." I said and ran a hand through my hair.

" I already have that planned out. Here give me your phone." she said confidently. I shrugged my shoulders and handed my phone over to me. I heard her click a couple things and then the phone was back in my hands.

"Hello, Clara." Hearing Elijah's voice almost makes me drop the phone. "Are you alright?" He asked and I just kind of stood there like an idiot. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if this was the time i was supposed to me suggestive or if i was supposed to wait till later when he got here. I didn't know if i would say the wrong thing and make him never want to talk to me again. Oh, gosh what if i messed up on a word like the idiot i am. Oh gosh, i'm going to die alone. I hope you had fun with those couple nights of sex because it is never happening again. Nope. I am going to live in my house out in the woods forever, alone, with a cat. and maybe a dog. A really big dog i could take for walks. "Clara? Clara are you alright?" He asks again which snapped me out of my inner monologue.

I heard a click and looked up to see Caroline give me a salute and vanish. When i went to call out her name i heard a swoosh and soon saw Elijah standing in front of me. He gave me a concerned look and pushed the end button on my phone while taking it out of my hand.