dix-sept ;

Going back to Joshua's house was like the cherry on top of the huge, chocolate lava cake. Spending time with Joshua had turned into the brunette'a favorite hobby, a close second to dancing.

Once inside the cozy apartment, Josh brought out some cookies for the two to snack on.

"You were really cute today," the pink haired man started off. "there was just something about that tutu...it turned you into a completely different Tyler...I liked it."

"Are you saying you don't like the normal me?" the question was satirical, but the older man took defense.

"N-no, I'm just saying-"

"Jesus relax. I was only kidding," Tyler placed a hand on the other's knee. "that was really nice of you to say, Joshua. Thank you."

His eyes, crinkling at the sides were coruscating like water-downed mud in the dandelion sunshine. His features were soft, and his lips were curved in a small smirk. The energy between the two changed. Tyler's hand resting on his knee suddenly felt like fire kissing his exposed skin, but he wasn't complaining. A small sound of lust was emitted from the brunette when his eyes found their way to Joshua's soul.

"Call me Josh."

And Josh's lips were on Tyler's, and they couldn't imagine what slowing down felt like. Soon, shirts were off in a frenzy of limbs and tongue. Tyler trailed kisses to the curly haired man's neck, causing him to swallow hard.

No words were spoken as the brunette climbed into the other's lap. Their lips danced together like stars performing the merengue for the moon. Joshua's hands snaked their way up the brunette's back, causing goosebumps to form on the freckled skin.

Tyler hummed in pure ecstasy, connecting his lips to the older man's neck.

"Tyler." the word was stuck halfway in Joshua's throat, sounding animalistic. The brunette loved it.

"Take me," he responded. "I need you."

Joshua's mind had stopped trying to control his body. The pink haired man threaded his fingers through the enticing brown locks of the brunette sitting in his lap. "Damnit Tyler."

Their lips met once again, even more passionate and heated. The older stood, walking toward the bedroom, the kiss deepening yet.

Josh sat on the edge of the bed, allowing his hands to roam every square inch of the brunette's body. Tyler couldn't take any more of tension between his thighs; he pushed the curly haired man back onto the mattress, straddling his waist.

"You're so attractive." Tyler giggled, slowly rolling his hips, the friction from their jeans sparking a fire in both of their stomachs.

The sounds that passed through Joshua's raw, bitten lips only pushed the brunette further into his unsteady mind. He rolled his hips down harder, ripping a heavy groan from the man beneath him.

"Take off your clothes," Tyler commanded leaving no room for argument. The curly-haired man complied, slipping out of his jeans and underwear at the same time. The brunette hadn't taken a moment to realize how fast the moments were passing by, his mind fogged with lust. He took his time staring at the gorgeous man below him, all in his naked glory. "Wow" was all he really had time to say before taking off his own clothes.

For a moment, the two just examined each other, eyes roaming over every bare expanse of skin, connecting each freckle or mole or a pimple like flawed constellations.

"You're gorgeous," Joshua commented, rubbing circles into the hips of his lover.

Tyler knew he was blushing just by the way Josh's eyes started to gleam and the smile that turned his cheeks into plump cherries.

"So are you." and he meant it for sure.

Kissing ensued, and their hands felt so familiar on each other's heated skin. Before he could really process the situation, Tyler made his way to Josh's lower half. An intoxicating moan slipped through his raw bitten lips when he felt the other's mouth find its way around his flustered tip.

The brunette's heart was beating quickly. He was nervous that maybe he'd screw something up; it was his first time with a man and the fact that he was one of the most intimidating people he'd ever met didn't really help with his confidence either.

He started to bob his head slightly (the things he'd only seen in erotic movies and videos). The man with the colored haired inhaled sharply, before snaking his fingers through the brunette's hair, taking control of the situation and pushing Tyler down even more. The obscene sounds that filled the room made Josh's body go numb and tingly, the kind of numb that occurs when your foot falls asleep.

"T-Tyler," the airy whisper of his name made his heart jump. The brunette hummed around the girth of him. "Ty."

And before he knew it, there was a sweet sensation shooting through his veins and traveled right down to the pit of his stomach. The brunette removed his lips from around Josh before wiping his mouth with the back of his hands sheepishly.

"I'm sorry," the brunette sat back on his knees, the guilty look still pulling at his features. "I just...I didn't feel comfortable going all the way."

"That's okay," the older of the two ran a hand through his own disheveled hair, letting out a sigh that indicated how overwhelmed he felt. "It's very okay, trust me." the brunette smirked.

Josh sat up, embracing the naked boy. "I would never want you to do anything that you wouldn't want to do." Their lips connected like sweet honey submerging itself around vanilla.

"You're so fucking beautiful Tyler."

Tyler and Joshua sat there, stark naked holding each other.

"This is a bit weird." the brunette giggled. Josh smiled, kissing him on the forehead.

"Go take a shower."

The shower turned on, and Joshua thought about the how great he felt. Not only because of the sexual activities, but also because of the person who he had experienced it with. He got up and walked into the bathroom. Joshua joined his lover in the shower, wrapping his arms around his warm waist, then kissing his shoulder.

"I want to make you feel good."

"Not now."

"But eventually?"

"Sure."

The word was filled with a promise that both parties knew they were willing to keep.

a/n

iM SORRY I HAVENT WRITTEN SMUT IN 4728798292 YEARS THIS IS SO BAD AND AWKWARD IM SORRY

aLSO it seems like this relationship is going a lil fast, so it will slow down just a smidge from here on out & i will try to not make it sound a lot like homewrecker (if u havent read homewrecker u should uve been missing out)

again sorry for this cringe chapter

x -madison