Chapter Eleven

Brendon awoke on Jon Walker's couch, confused as ever as to how he got there. More importantly, he was laying there in Ryan's arms. He felt Ryan begin to stir and prayed he wouldn't wake up, but tried at the same time to remember everything about this feeling so he wouldn't forget it.

He remembered a lot about last night, but had some questions about precise details. He knows the things Ryan said to him, he just didn't really remember why or how or when. All he knew was it was an amazing night.

Brendon cuddled further into Ryan's chest, and Ryan's body reacted to protectively pull him closer. He smiled to himself, feeling the warmth radiating off of Ryan's body. Brendon felt so safe in Ryan's arms; it was like nothing else mattered in the world when he was being held by the older boy.

Brendon heard noises from the kitchen and prayed they weren't coming into the living room. Even though everybody there knew Brendon liked Ryan, nobody knew him and Ryan already fucked on the daily and that Ryan was gay. Well, to be quite honest, everybody pretty much knew Ryan was gay, but he obviously wasn't out or even thought so himself.

Ryan woke up just then, unwrapping arms around Brendon and Brendon yearning for the touch yet again. Brendon got up as Ryan's body movements showed he wanted to, and they both walked into the kitchen to meet everybody else without saying one word.

All good things must come to an end.

------------------------------

Brendon sat down on the couch after breakfast - the same one him and Ryan were just cuddling in - to see Spencer beaming like never before. Spencer didn't even seem to notice Brendon sitting down next to him.

"Spence? You alive?" Brendon laughed, waving a hand in front of Spencer's face. Spencer slapped his hand down. "Yes, Brendon, I am living!" Brendon looked at his friend, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Oh god, what's gotten into you?"

"Jon kissed me." Spencer whispered, still smiling wider than ever. Brendon was going to tell Spencer everything that happened last night, too, but this was news Brendon definitely needed to know more about.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious?" Brendon exclaimed, almost more excited than his friend. Spencer nodded. "Yay, I'm so happy for you!" Brendon patted his friend on the back.

"I mean we were like definitely stoned, but it's still something." Spencer grinned. Brendon laughed, "Last night sure was something."

Ryan walked into the living room just at that moment, sitting down next to Brendon. "Hey Ryan," Brendon smiled. Ryan asked, almost impusively, "Hello, Brendon. Would you like to spend the day together?"

It seems as if Brendon had died and gone to heaven. He pinched himself to see if he was dreaming, but, nope, this was real and Ryan was really there.

"I'd love that." Brendon responded, almost dreamy in tone. Ryan smiled and placed a "friendly" arm around the younger boy, pulling him closer on the couch.

Spencer wasn't the only one living today.

------------------------------

"What would like you to do today?" Ryan inquired, eyes on the road while Brendon's eyes were on him. Brendon thought for a moment before possibly the best idea ever popped into his head.