Chapter 10: Back On The Grind

August Pov: So it's a been a little minute since I been in the studio making new music so I decided to get back on my grind while my baby focus on her grind also to start her own psychology office and y'all know I'll support my baby all the way. But anyway I'm finna get it this situation started so I called my manager Malcolm and told him to meet me at the studio and he said 10/4. So I did my hygiene and then put on my boxers and then my ripped black jeans with my black shirt with my red plaided shirt wrapped around my waist with my Timberlands and then I brushed my hair and then put on my Ralph Polo Cologne. Then walked downstairs and saw a note on the counter that said meet me here in an hour love Kiara I just smirked and got my keys and got in my car and left and I singing all the way to the studio then I saw my boy Trey car and I was thinking me and him should do a song so when I walked in their I saw my baby singing and I came behind her and said Wow didn't know my girlfriend knew how to sing and then she smiled and stopped an I kissed her. Then I went over to dap my boy up and talk to him about doing a duo and he said yes so me and him was trying to come up with a name of the song then we came up with Back To Sleep Remix  of course with my boy Chris Brown so we all started doing our thing and when it was done our girls started loving it and after we did that we all decided to go out to eat. So we all left the studio and went to Chillis  then we sat down and started laughing and just vibing out then we order our food then while me and the boys where talking I couldn't over hear Tianna big ass mouth say "Girl why you walking like that" then Me and the boys busted out just laughing then she hit me telling me to shut up but I couldn't that shit was hella funny then she said "I been doing stretches that's why and plus I'm sore" then Trey said "Nah nigga you just got Dicked down that's all tell the truth " and she flicked him off 🖕🏾 and we kept laughing our asses off then our food came and then we started digging in boy was that shit good asf y'all just don't know even though my baby can cook this good because she hasn't been cooking lately since I put the pipe on her but I mean it's not my fault I'm blessed and hung over(Bernie Mac Voice). So we paid and decided to go back to my house and just chill out at the pool so we drove to my house and when we got there we all got out and went to change then turned on the TV and saw the news and of course the paparazzi want to start shit then they showed my interview where I was talking about my one night stands then Kiara heard it then she went upstairs and slammed it then I thought to myself why the fuck I turned that on then I ran after her then when I tried to open the door it was lock so I banged on it and asked her to open it then next thing you know she unlocked it then she pushed me and walked downstairs and I followed her then she turned around and said August Anthony Alsina Jr. IF YOU DONT LEAVE ME ALONE. So I let her go but then thought to myself nah I can't do that bruh so I pulled her and pushed her to the wall and before she could tell me to get off of her I started fingering her while covering her mouth then I whispered in her ear and said "Look I know you mad or whatever but you better calm down before I give you this right her and plus you know that shit old so calm your short ass down mommy" then I licked my fingers an smacked her ass and walked downstairs and went outside to the pool then I jumped in with my boys until I saw my baby take off her two-piece and saw her jump in the pool and started swimming boy I couldn't keep my eyes off her then she swimmed my way then she grabbed my Dick and started kissing me then she whispered in my ear an said " Daddy I like how you put me in my place " then I smirked and started holding her and told her I love her and always will and we'll keep grinding together no matter what.