A Man in a Hood

As we approach the gate, all the four girls looked all over the places, their faces was in absolute awe. We can hear the thick clanking of rides machine moving, the shuddering of rails and tracks, and the screams of their passengers as they are whipped around.

"I definitely going to die if I don't try some these rides." Dinah said looking up on monster machines that cause an adrenaline thrill on her.

"I'm back at you DJ." Normani pipped in, having the same excitement as Dinah.

Camila looked ecstatic with all the neon lights that covered on every single attraction on the park. And as for Lauren, Lauren felt like they were being watched.

When Lauren avert her eyes to the dark corner, squinting her eyes, she saw a man, standing with a hoodie covered half of his face. If the man presence itself doesn't make Lauren eerie, when he smiled, he sure does.

Lauren quickly avert her eyes away and back at the man again. But he was already gone. She shook her head thinking she might imagining things.

The five girls agreed to have their separate way since they have different preferences on the things they wanted to try in the theme park.

Normani and Dinah went on one of the thrilling rides and as for Camila and Lauren, they settle on less intimidating ones.

"Do you want to go the game booth?" Lauren asked noticing Camila looking at the game booth for way too long. Camila in instant perked up and nod enthusiastically, which bring a grin to Lauren's face.

~

"Okay, I'm going to hit it. Wait for it Camz." I said determinedly. It has been my second round to take down the pyramid cans. Which I failed miserably.

I took another ball and threw it to the pyramid of cans. It's seriously the heaviest pile of cans I have ever hit.

What's inside those cans? Or is it glued to each other? I frustratingly wondered.

I kept throwing the ball, but the cans never got knocked down. The balls would just missed the target and hit the wall in the background instead.

Ugh, I knew I always better on batting than pitching. Fucking cans didn't fall. I muttered internally.

Camila is watching for goodness sake. I grew more irritated in each passing ball I threw. Not feeling defeated yet, I shoved another dollar to the man in the booth which he returned with a smirk.

"Don't worry, I'm just warming up Camz." I chuckled nervously as I wipe a sweat on my forehead. And Camila just response with an encouraging smile.

After getting another round of balls back, I breathe to regained my posture, focused my eyes on the cans, lifting the ball and measuring its weight on my hand, and readied my position to pitch the ball. 

Once I found the momentum, I pitch the ball.

Missed.

Glaring, I pitch again.

The cans stands strong.

Another one.

Missed.

Third-person POV

While the green eyed girl is still trying her best to win the game, Camila was distracted by Lauren. Camila notice the graceful movement Lauren made on throwing the ball, every detail about Lauren's features and her side face profile. Her dark locks that cascade onto her back, her porcelain skin that contrast her hair and highlighting her vibrant green eyes.