Dream

I kissed Minari's neck, gently. Then licking it from top to bottom. I'm doing it repeatedly. Done with her neck I moved my tongue to her ears. Her body was shivered when my tongue touched her ear hole, making her moan.

"Cha-Chaengie. Can we please- stop?"

I shook my head then look at her eyes.

"Wha-what?" She said.

"I wouldn't mind having my neck kissed by you for hours Minari."

"Wouldn't mind your ass!"

Someone jump on my body. Make me gasps in shock. Then I found her. That freaking fucking Yoda! She was staring at me with wide grin plastered on her face.

"What was that for Chewy!" I slap her shoulder. "You ruined my hot dream and you almost killed me!"

Tzuyu just laughed at me. Then said, "Wake up sleepy head." While patting my head.

"You should've woke me up with a better way! You almost killed me!"

"Can you please stop shouting?" Tzuyu covering her ears with her hands. "It's too early to shouting smol."

"But you almost killed me! You woke me- "

"Chaengie?"

Both of us turned our head. Looking at the door and found Minari was standing there with a question look written on her face.

Then I looked back at Tzuyu who was still sit on my body.

"Oh shit! Get the fuck out from my body Chewy!" I push her body. Make her butt fell on the floor. Then I run to Minari and hugged her.

"Mowning wife!"

I heard her chuckle. Then I look up to seeing her face. "I love you okay." I said.

"Love you more Chaengie." Then she pat my head.

What a lovely morning