16|full moon

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

I hope you're all still enjoying!

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

Question of the Chapter: If you could be one character from the show, who would you pick?

----------

After I walked down to my locker I put away my book from my study period and swapped it for one to read during the lacrosse practice, before heading back towards the field.

Why was Stiles so hung up on Lydia? If she liked him, I think we'd be able to tell. And I didn't think that Scott's test would come back with positive results.

I just wanted him to be happy, and chasing after a girl who didn't like him back, wasn't helping. She wasn't even stringing him along or anything, because she didn't even know he existed.
I couldn't decide on what I thought was worse.

I was walking past the Coach's office, when I saw something. After seeing it, I kind of wished I had taken a different route to the field.

Because, in the Coach's office was Lydia. With Scott. And they were doing more than just talking.

After I registered what I was seeing, I swung the door open, storming into the room. "What the hell is going on?"

How could he do that to Stiles?
How could she kiss him, when he had a girlfriend?

What was Stiles going to think?

They parted lips and stepped away from each other, Lydia starting to fix her hair up a bit. "Oh, don't be such a prude. I'm just borrowing him; go talk to what's-his-name."

What did Stiles see in her?

I felt my teeth clench together in anger. "Lydia, get out. Now."

She had put her hands up in mock surrender, smirking as she ran a hand down Scott's arm, before sliding past me and exiting the room.

I push the door shut once she's gone, walking up to Scott. "Seriously, Scott? I mean . . . seriously?"

"What?" he sneered. "We both know that she doesn't like Stiles, so why does it matter?"

What was his deal? Stiles was his best friend. What was he thinking?

"Why does it matter?" I scoffed. "It matters, because he is your best friend, and he has a crush on . . . on her!" I pointed in the direction Lydia had walked.

Scott went to say something, but then his mouth formed a sly smile, as he took a step closer to me. "You know, you smell awfully jealous, Riley."

I creased my eyebrows, looking at him as if he were an idiot. Which, at that moment, I would definitely class him as.
"What the hell are you talking about?"

He chuckled lowly, not sounding humorous at all. If anything, he sounded evil. "You're jealous of Lydia, aren't you. Riley Winters is jealous of Lydia Martin."

I stuttered awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

Scott, on the other, knew exactly what to say, taunting me further. "You are; I can smell it. But why?" He pursed his lips in thought. "Is it because she's hotter than you? Or that she's more popular?"

His smirk had deepened, "Or were you jealous that I was kissing her and not you?"

At this, I almost gagged. "Okay, first of all, you're way out of line, McCall. Second of all, I would never think of kissing you. Ever. You like Allison, remember. And she can have you; you're way too much drama."