Chapter 19: "Parents"

"Get up kitten" he ordered.

I got up, pulling up my panties teasingly to see his eyes lingering over me. The look in his eyes told me, he wanted me here, right now on this table.

"As much as I want to have my way with you on this table, we need to get back to work," he said striding towards me, "But-" he whispered lightly biting my ear, I moaned, "I am going to f*ck you tonight so hard that you will be screaming my name, not that asshole intern's," he said and kissed his way down my neck to my chest lightly kissing just above my breast. With that he closed the door behind him, leaving me alone in the cabin.

..........

Going through the whole day seemed excruciating. It was testing my patience, Asher would occasionally bump into me, tease me with his surreptitious kisses when no one is around.

"May I come in?" He asked knocking on my cabin glass door.

"Yes" I smiled as he entered, the familiar scent of his cologne enveloping me. Even his smell was enough to arouse me.

"So Ms. Vista in case you haven't heard what I said before, I would love for you to come over tonight at my place," he said giving me a knowing smile. A smile which reflected that tonight amazing things awaited, like him f*cking me senseless. I felt the familiar dampness in panties.

I pursed my lips leaning back in my seat. "Hmm... I would have to give that a thought. Not sure if I am free tonight," I said in a teasing tone.

"Oh really?" He arched an eyebrow at me, his hair falling over his forehead giving him a boyish look. He strode towards me, his eyes hooded with desire.

He trailed his fingers down my arm, leaving a fiery blaze of fire on its away. "Will this convince you?" He placed his lips on mine, at first I was a little shocked that he was kissing me out here in the open. Though we were inside my cabin, but anyone could see everything through the glass. But all of those thoughts went out of my head as he deepened the kiss. It felt as if his tongue was fucking my mouth, I moaned wanting more. Sadly we broke apart, "So tonight?"

I nodded since I was too dizzy from the kiss to reply to him. He smirked, seeing how much affected I was just by his kiss. "I will see you tonight kitten."

"SO YOU ARE FUCKING THE WHORE NOW?" A familiar voice yelled.

I immediately got up, whipping my head around to see Ivana, Asher's stepmother looking livid.

"Ivana I told you not to come visit me during work," Asher said looking astonished.

"And don't call her a whore!" He barked.

"You got me banned from coming to your office for this whore! Imagine my embarrassment when I tried entering this building and your receptionist stopped me. Your father handled everything though but he is pissed at you."

Asher banned his stepmother from coming here for a mere employee like me? I didn't know what to think about it.

As if on cue, Coraline entered the cabin looking nervous, "I am sorry sir. I tried to stop her from coming here but then she called Mr. Jones and he threatened to fire us all if we tried to stop her," her voice was shaky.

"It's okay Coraline, no one is getting fired. You can go now, I will handle this."

Coraline left but not before glimpsing at me, I bet she heard what Ivana said.

"And you are planning to leave Jones Enterprise after I join, what the hell is wrong with you?" she yelled.

"Apparently you convinced the Hamilton's that you are eligible to handle their business by getting yourself a fake fiancé," she let out a high-pitched laugh.