Contest!!!

Hello friends!

I've been thinking a lot and I've decided that it might be fun to have a little writing contest. For those of you who have enjoyed this book and its world. A way for us to connect to one another and for me to appreciate you my fellow readers and writers! I want to see what wonderful things you can create!

Contest Rules:

Your story must be a one shot or a short story.

If you choose to write a short story your chapters must be no longer than 2,000 words. And it can only be five chapters long.

Your story should have your own character(s). (Though you are welcome to include any of my own. Be that the heroes or the villains.)

You should have a cover, a title, and a description.

Must be within the Werewolf Genre. 

You have the whole month of February to submit your story to me.

You can submit the link to your story to me via, my author Facebook page, Twitter or in a message here on Wattpad.

For those who enter:

I will take the top five stories and post links to them, and allow your fellow readers and writers to vote on which one is their favorite. 

The top three stories will get a personal shout out from me on Twitter, Facebook, and Wattpad.As well as sneak peak at:  'Heart of the Wild' which will be the story of Noah and Scarlett's daughter. (Very exciting!!!!)

And the first place story will get a free copy of my book! Ahhhh I know! My publisher saw what I was doing with you guys and wanted to get involved as well! 

If you have anymore questions feel free to message me.

Happy writing my little potatoes! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.